To ALL SERVER ADMINS running Euro Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ALL SERVER ADMINS running Euro Force

If you want infantry combat, please use the Great Wall 16 person version for all the player counts (32, 64, etc)

Re: To ALL SERVER ADMINS running Euro Force

Are there any servers running 64 players on 16 person ver at all right now? I'd really like to try it.

Comment

As a rule, all of the EF maps are far bigger than they seem. In line with Hu.Z's comment, admins seeking a good balance between vehicles and infantry ought to always use a map size that's about half the size of the server's player max. This applies to all 3 maps - OSS, GW, and TQ.

Comment

I really hope DICE reclassify the current 16 players map to 32 players, and 32 players to 64 players.

Comment

I don't think they need to reclassify, people will catch on when they play the maps and feel they are too slow.

But yeah, EF isn't missing 64 player support, it's missing 16 player support. The game is much more fun when you play with twice the players they suggest. I just discovered this recently.

Comment

I like the 16 player version, to bad the ticket count is so low.

Comment

I agree ....16 map size with 32/64 people and 300 tickets for Great wall..

Also if your 64 man server is empty or something try some 24/7 smokescreen,I bet it stays full ....Im ready for some EF 24 /7 's!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBullShark
                I agree ....16 map size with 32/64 people and 300 tickets for Great wall..

Also if your 64 man server is empty or something try some 24/7 smokescreen,I bet it stays full ....Im ready for some EF 24 /7 's!!
                Agreed X2.

DICE missed the boat on this one.

Comment

So no server admins read this post ?

Comment

May give it a try on our server tomorrow, we have euro + city maps running at the mo. To many players drop out when it goes to euro though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
                      So no server admins read this post ? :
                      (
                      Yeah dude, but there is another Thread like this one where I have already stated that my Server(30man) is running all EF Maps 16player Versions.

T
                      =SFX=Clan - Euro Forces - Ranked 69.31.96.59:16567

Comment

The thing that rages me the most is moron admins who run 16-32 player servers with full sized maps. All u do is fly around in ur plane and waste half of the time finding enemies.

Any1 knows any servers that have more players then the map size allows

Comment

Originally posted by Tobacco
                          Yeah dude, but there is another Thread like this one where I have already stated that my Server(30man) is running all EF Maps 16player Versions.

T
                          =SFX=Clan - Euro Forces - Ranked 69.31.96.59:16567
                          Ah ok . Ill give that a try at some stage, probably wont be able to handle the high ping though.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
                            I don't think they need to reclassify, people will catch on when they play the maps and feel they are too slow.

But yeah, EF isn't missing 64 player support, it's missing 16 player support. The game is much more fun when you play with twice the players they suggest. I just discovered this recently.
                            it is. i play on a 56 player server with 32 people in it, and it has 300 tickets as well.

the map sizes are perfect for great wall and smokescreen, but taraba quarry basically sucks almost all the time anyway.

oh yeah, and the 56 player server is 24/7 euro, and is always full....

if you have city maps, itll be considered a standard BF2 server. EF owners want 24/7 EF at least now, so you need to have it 24/7 smokescreen or great wall to attract them.

Comment

Working...
                            X