X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lack of good infantry maps?

just my 4 cents
    Ooooo, big spender! hehehe

It has potential. . . but all of manhattan would be a bad idea. .. way too far to walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Variable_k_81
      hey all
      i think they should make a bf2 map centered in NYC
      if the buildings are too big maybe then just brooklyn or queens
      these could be just infantry maps with useable 2nd and 3rd floors with rooftops....maybe even a 64 player map with 2 uncap bases and 1 capable base centrally located (central park?) so there are many access points

another idea is have the statue of liberty as the cap point and 2 uncaps 1 in battery park and the 2nd on the jerzey side...only infantry but include boats and transport choppers only

just my 4 cents

kyle
      The "Armored Fury Booster" will be just that, protecting the U.S. from invading forces. Like anyone would want to invade a farm in the middle of Vermont or Kansas...

Originally posted by mic12345
      robodoc...spoken like a true bunny hopper...bet you're a dolphin diver too...cause you see that all the time in the news:

CNN Headline: Two Marines in Bahgdad avoided being killed today by hopping around the ground like Little Bunny Foo Foo. More at 10pm
      Originally posted by Craftier
      Don't be too hard on him mic12345. robo obviously failed ESOL. And by the way he writes, his "Gobble-de-gook to English" translator plug-in isn't working very well. :laugh:
      Spoken like a true n00b troll, learn to shoot as well as you accuse and bitch, you might actually be a better player!

Comment

yeah clearly i agree all of ny would be too much

just an isolated area around central park...including buildings encompassing the park so maybe a really good sniper could hit someone at the cap

with the statue of liberty idea they would have to scale the distances down a bit so that is isnt that big

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing 1 pure infantry map. No vehicles at all. It would have to be a small map so you don't spend the whole game running from one end to the other, but it would be interesting. Of course there would be no reason to spawn as AT though.

Comment

what REVO you mean to tell me you wouldnt want to invade a farm producing some good quality milk and eggs for the locals...cmon i see new hit bf2 map in the making.....!!! JK

anyways is the AF booster pack gonna include NYC...i didnt think so..??

okay fine ill make it 7 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Variable_k_81
              just an isolated area around central park...including buildings encompassing the park so maybe a really good sniper could hit someone at the cap

with the statue of liberty idea they would have to scale the distances down a bit so that is isnt that big
              That's a cool idea!

Comment

Working...
              X