Girls play BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls play BF2?

Yes I searched the forums and didnt find anything right away so I figured it was allright...

Are there many girls that post in these forums, and more importantly, do girls play BF2. If so, then why so quiet about it?

-JDSENT
    (P.S. Don't turn this into a flamer thread, I am just curious)

Re: Girls play BF2?

lol...apparently celebreties play aswell.

Are you asking why don't women announce that they are women ?

Comment

ya they do play (i think) i read a thread a while ago where these guys were comparing girls to planes (it was REALLY funny). turns out a girl say the thread and started complaining it was really funny LOL

sry about my spelling. i suck at spelling lol

Comment

i think the females remain relatively quiet about it, just as the males are quiet about the fact we are males....and that is because typically, there is little to no need to disclose gender.....many find it irellevent, and not worhty of mention...

another reason the females are quiet about it is because they dont want to become overly popular simply because of the fact they are female....we kno how most guys are

Comment

Yes, I have seen like 2 girls in these forums and fewer ingame (I mean that I knew they were girls). Maybe there really are only 2 but if not, you can come out of the closet in this thread.

Comment

lady sorrow in our clan is a girl (obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              i think the females remain relatively quiet about it, just as the males are quiet about the fact we are males....and that is because typically, there is little to no need to disclose gender.....many find it irellevent, and not worhty of mention...

another reason the females are quiet about it is because they dont want to become overly popular simply because of the fact they are female....we kno how most guys are
              lol thats true... but its just known that mostly boys play this game.. we dont say it because it is assumed. It would be interesting to see how many girls actually are here.

but the second part is totally true

Comment

also, another interesting psycological (cant spell lol) thing i have noticed about online games in general. if you are a teenage American male, you generally assume, without realizing it, that the people you play against are your age, gender, natioality. etc... i asked my cousin, who is 23, and he said that he never really though about it, but he asumed the people he played with were about his age. i dont really know what im talking about lol. it seemed to make more sense BEFORE i typed it. i hope you can kind of understand what im trying to say. its probably a psycological thing. oh well, enough with my theorys on the human mind lol

Comment

ive found a few females out there
                  they generaly stick to private TS and vent

want a good guy to gal ratio game? check out ragnarok online. sometimes it seems like a 3:1 girl:guy ratio there

Comment

There are a couple of females in the SOH clan. Most of them are wives, but one of them is young, pretty and single (irrelevant I know, but it was just surprising when I saw a pic of her).

Originally posted by USARANGER01
                    also, another interesting psycological (cant spell lol) thing i have noticed about online games in general. if you are a teenage American male, you generally assume, without realizing it, that the people you play against are your age, gender, natioality. etc... i asked my cousin, who is 23, and he said that he never really though about it, but he asumed the people he played with were about his age. i dont really know what im talking about lol. it seemed to make more sense BEFORE i typed it. i hope you can kind of understand what im trying to say. its probably a psycological thing. oh well, enough with my theorys on the human mind lol

I understand your point. When I'm playing I think I'm up against a bunch of 35+ year olds and then I join a squad and hear "Peter Brady" squeaking out commands. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by JDSENT
                      lol thats true... but its just known that mostly boys play this game.. we dont say it because it is assumed. It would be interesting to see how many girls actually are here.
                      yeah, what im trying to get at, is that no one would mention it in game or on the forums, as it would seem irrelevent....however this thread is a good reason to speak up, where originally, there was none

Comment

Following a common, but proven to be true cliche:

OMGZ U GRL?!? A/S/L PIXPLZ

Comment

I dont think any cute girl gonna play this game, they have social life not like others 24/7 karkand KILL/ KILL/ KILL/!!!:evil:
                          There are maby 35y.o mammas playing but i didnt hear it at all

Comment

so we have to be ugly house wifes to play BF2 , been playing since it came out, I have fun and yes i do stick to my clans server and teamspeak , but i do venture out onto different servers most nights.

We do exist.....

Comment

I think using VOIP in game generally announces if your female or not :laugh: but it is true about the TS and Vent. I use my TS mainly and VOIP only if non clannies are in my squad.

I know of about 6 females that play. I dont get to play with them often but they are about.

CaptainBlack thats about the most absurd comment Ive seen. What someone looks like in no way determines if they play a game or not. The flipside to your comment would be that all guys that play are dorks and ugly otherwise they'd have a life. Ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                              X