X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro planes feel much different.

Eurofight can out turn ANY plane in this game, INCLUDING the J10
    it's also the slowest fighter
    however it has a VERY LOW rate of roll/rudder.

Comment

Yeah was surprised how it owns MIG's. I know when I'm Euro team that it's going to be easier to get a decent k/d ratio but it's not nice to fly.

I still get surprised when I spot one in a MIG, start braking otherwise you overtake and then think 'eh? he can't possibly be going that way so soon'.

I cannot bomb with the thing though need more practice. Interesting though.

Comment

If anyone one else have noticed, if u let the Typhoon go straight, it starts to slide to the right just as if u were useing the rudder. Thats just me, I hait the Typhoon because it just sucks, i can fly the SU and shoot that peace of **** down. On the MEC side.

Comment

Yeah I've probably be on the receiving end.

Euro fighter gets taken in some situations, will take some use

Comment

the typhoon WILL outturn any jet if it's in the right hands. I just played OSS and it was pretty much me in a mig and 2 typhoons in the skies. Everytime a typhoon and I were in a dogfight, I was outturned by the typhoon. (I'm not the best with a jet, but i'm definetly not the worst - i dun fly straight like idiots; believe me i tried my hardest to outturn the typhoon on my ass). Also, it didnt help that there were two typhoons in the air fighting me at the same time. but in the end, I could say that I was owned by the typhoons.

I was on the giving end once too. I was playing the quarry map as EU, and the f-15 dominated the ground forces, while i covered his ass in the air. It's kinda of unstable while flying, which can be weird at first, and the cannon is pretty much useless, but you can turn on a dime with it. I ended that round like 15-3 on a 24 man server.

the bombs on the Typhoon can take a while to get used to, but after some practice, I got occasional kills with it.

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
            If anyone one else have noticed, if u let the Typhoon go straight, it starts to slide to the right just as if u were useing the rudder.
            yes, thats happened to me as well... However, I don't think that affects the flying much (unless its wats causing the unstableness of the jet) IMO, the typhoon would be the absolute BEST jet if the thing were more stable (and therefore making the cannon an effective weapon) and the slight right turn thing were fixed. I dont mind the slower speed of the typhoon or the bombs on the wingtips, as I believe it balances out the game a little more.

Comment

Working...
            X