Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: courtesy tips?

Spot enemies!

How many times iv died when a tank has rolled past half the team before it gets to me and no1 has spotted it.

Iv setup the spot key so i can spot ppl even before i shoot at them.

Driving off without picking you up is probably one of the most selfish and irritating thing.

Comment

Originally posted by [C*]Indest
      Spot enemies!

How many times iv died when a tank has rolled past half the team before it gets to me and no1 has spotted it.

Iv setup the spot key so i can spot ppl even before i shoot at them.

Driving off without picking you up is probably one of the most selfish and irritating thing.
      Hey, how have you set up the spot-key so that you can spot peopl before you shoot at them? I thought you could only choose the spotted command by holding down 'q' and clicking.

Yeah- People who drive off with... an empty car... they piss me off. When I'm AT and this happens- I usually make sure they only leave with HALF a car. That way, they can enjoy driving towards the enemy in smoke and flames.

Comment

Its still a 2 click process but iv set it to the mouse wheel down press action so i can quicly press, i can do it almost the same time im shooting (middle finger on mouse down and index finger to fire, then let go of middle finger and keep firing)

Works like a charm and helps out my team members.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
          lol.....btw...am i the only person who congratulates ppl on their promotions in game....??

i almost feel stupid being the only person doing this... :laugh:
          yea i say it all the time, they think im sarcastic and say go **** myself

Comment

someone mentioned this before, but a clasic is going gunner for your teammate who is repairing his tank, EXCELENT!1+2bonus

i.e. TOTAL team play - I and many others look for this

Comment

i only compliment on a nice shotwhen it is really a nice shot...usually only sniper vs sniper

Comment

I do compliment more often but ns go out to the both moving head shots

snipers too easy

Comment

Originally posted by [C*]Indest
                  Its still a 2 click process but iv set it to the mouse wheel down press action so i can quicly press, i can do it almost the same time im shooting (middle finger on mouse down and index finger to fire, then let go of middle finger and keep firing)

Works like a charm and helps out my team members.
                  Heh heh, yeah- I can't do that... I'm all thumbs- I'll end up jamming all 3 mouse buttons. I'm definately just better off holding down the 'Q' button.

Hey courtesy isn't just all about being polite and saying pleases, thank-yous and congratulations. Also about being a good help around the field, and making sure everyone around you pulls through, other than yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X