courtesy tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courtesy tips?

i was thinking in game last night that not enough ppl take the little extra effort to be helpful....i was thinking it would be useful to have a thread with tips on how to be more courteous.....

i have a few to start off with...

more common sense: dont leave teamates behind....if you are in a vheicle at a spawnpoint....make sure its full, or that u've picked everyone up..

if you need ammo or health....go a little further to the med packs, and ammo pouches....rather than the crate....i preffer to give my teamates the ammo giving/heal points....and the reverse is tru, if u see someone call for amo, or medic...go to them...

dont be afraid to tell the enemy when he made a nice shot.....rather than calling him a n00b, or a cheater

if u see an engy all by him self repairing an armor vehicle.....watch his back until he is done.....this not only protects him, but protects your asset from theft if he is killed

thas all i can think of for now.....some arent that important....just things i think would make the game a more enjoyable team experience

so let me kno ur tips/suggestions.....

Re: courtesy tips?

I tk if someone jacks my tank while I am repairing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA

hard though if FF is off!!!

its the most annoying thing in the game when ur repairing and a teammate nicks ur tank - and doesnt even let u get in after either!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
        more common sense: dont leave teamates behind....if you are in a vheicle at a spawnpoint....make sure its full, or that u've picked everyone up..
        This only applies in the middle of the round not at the start. If you wait for people you will get shot down by helos or aircraft. Also if you know you have a slow computer don't spawn in main. Wait for a squadleader to get near a flag or spawn at a recently capped flag.

Comment

There are 2 main things I really hate when it comes to lack of teammate courtesy. First thing is when teammates jump in a vehicle, and you are running towards it for a pickup, and they just drive away as if you were never there. You can call for a ride, but it is useless. The second thing would have to be the medics. I have been critically wounded many times and on countless occasions there would be a medic within 30 feet of me who would either sit there or just run away while I was calling for them. It is really pathetic. I love teamwork. It truly does work if your squad and team pull their own weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
            There are 2 main things I really hate when it comes to lack of teammate courtesy. First thing is when teammates jump in a vehicle, and you are running towards it for a pickup, and they just drive away as if you were never there.
            yep has been doing my head in since bf1942

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
            The second thing would have to be the medics. I have been critically wounded many times and on countless occasions there would be a medic within 30 feet of me who would either sit there or just run away while I was calling for them.
            lol yep that does my head in as well, but not as much as the stupid buggers with like 10% health that runaway from me when im a medic, like im going to give them mrsa or somthing.

Comment

i was thinking in game last night that not enough ppl take the little extra effort to be helpful....i was thinking it would be useful to have a thread with tips on how to be more courteous.....

i have a few to start off with...

if you need ammo or health....go a little further to the med packs, and ammo pouches....rather than the crate....i preffer to give my teamates the ammo giving/heal points....and the reverse is tru, if u see someone call for amo, or medic...go to them...

dont be afraid to tell the enemy when he made a nice shot.....rather than calling him a n00b, or a cheater

if u see an engy all by him self repairing an armor vehicle.....watch his back until he is done.....this not only protects him, but protects your asset from theft if he is killed

thas all i can think of for now.....some arent that important....just things i think would make the game a more enjoyable team experience

so let me kno ur tips/suggestions.....
              Good idea tbh. I actually complimented an enemy for the first time ever the other day . I generally dont type anything in game. I was strafing a boat, missed the sniper firing at me and he shot me out of the cobra . He ignored my compliment though :cry: lol.

Comment

lol.....btw...am i the only person who congratulates ppl on their promotions in game....??

i almost feel stupid being the only person doing this... :laugh:

Comment

If I see a lone engineer attempting to repair his tank/apc and I'm not in a piece of armor myself, i usually hop in and man the turret while he's repairing. Once he's done, I either hop out or switch to a gunner position. That way I provide him adequate cover while he's doing his job AND he gets repair points since I'm in the vehicle.

Comment

lol.....btw...am i the only person who congratulates ppl on their promotions in game....??

lol nope i do to when i see it and have time

Comment

almost

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                        Yeha, I got into a map long battle with some guy on my team. We both ended up with like -40 points.

I had the tank, got out to repair it and he jumped in and took off. I proceed to say 'get out' and asked him nicely multiple times to give me my tank back. So, I jumped out and threw a mine on it.

*BOOM* He was dead.

So I rush back to the base to get the tank. . .when I get there he has just spawned and he chased me down and shot me and then he grabbed the tank.

I then proceed to spawn, strap C4 to a buggy and suicided into him. We both spawn at the base and he tries to shoot me but I win. I wait for the tank grab it and as I am leaving the base he rams me and kills me.

he get the tank next and I nail him with a TOW as he leaving the base.

What an ass that guy was.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                          Yeha, I got into a map long battle with some guy on my team. We both ended up with like -40 points.

I had the tank, got out to repair it and he jumped in and took off. I proceed to say 'get out' and asked him nicely multiple times to give me my tank back. So, I jumped out and threw a mine on it.

*BOOM* He was dead.

So I rush back to the base to get the tank. . .when I get there he has just spawned and he chased me down and shot me and then he grabbed the tank.

I then proceed to spawn, strap C4 to a buggy and suicided into him. We both spawn at the base and he tries to shoot me but I win. I wait for the tank grab it and as I am leaving the base he rams me and kills me.

he get the tank next and I nail him with a TOW as he leaving the base.

What an ass that guy was.
                          lol...amusing story...when i want to spend the round hunting down a guy on my team, i will switch first so i dont suffer negative points...

if somone in my squad teamkills someone, i fint that person that was teamkilled takes it out on the entire squad, killing myself, and anyone else, even if it is not the original team killer......please dont do this, i dont control the actions of other ppl....even if they are in my squad

nothing is funnier than the ppl who teamkill as revenge for being teamkilled...lol.....not only does that hurt you by giving u point deduction, but it also make the teamkiller happy

Comment

1) More tank drivers need to use their smoke screen for their team. If you want your team to go on a rush as infantry, move up ahead of them by about 20feet, lay smoke screen and back up and let them in. This smoke screen also comes in handy when you have an engineer gunner, when you need repairs, launch the smoke when he's fixing you.

2) Commanders should ALWAYS stay in a ground vehicle, never a flying vehicle. You don't offer much support, and most of the losers that do this are expecting to win and double their score, which mostly goes against the logic in helping your team win.

3) If you see an ammo pack and no enemies are around and you know it's your teammate's ammo pack, empty a clip and get more ammo with the bag, this gives him a point and he will be more likely to give you ammo later when you need it.

Any other tip would be for anyone that picks a kit to USE that kit appropriately. If you're a medic, heal people. It's simple.

PEACE

Comment

you make wicked points but unfortunately there are too many lone wolfers out there...

gonna get me own server an boot all non team players...

Comment

Working...
                              X