"the new noobtube"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "the new noobtube"

the most common triple kill for me as AT is: DAO first guy, AT second, pistol third. I use it as a short range explosive all the time, works well considering the DAO's lengthy reload.

Comment

wahah infact i love dodging at, when i snipe a rocketeer and he shoots at me at the same time i allmost allways can dodge em, pretty funny imo.
      anyway my advice to all AT users, use your bloddy pistol, its 10 times as effective... if you can aim that is.....

Comment

*sigh*

whine whine whine

and there very little more satisfying then an AT shot that you guide way across the map in stuff it right in someones pooper!

Comment

yeah the noob toob will always exist

Comment

like I say - - please all you mighty players with mad skill - don't use any weapons except the knife and an unzoomed sniper rifle. That's how real men play!!

Comment

The rocket launcher is an awesome weapon, i use it to take out people at a medium distance but if there hiding behind a wall or crate you can just dip it at the last moment. When they think their safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                Yea, I haven't been killed by an AT rocket in weeks. They're so easy to dodge.
                Not if you are prone and zoomed in on a battle elsewhere...

Comment

I rarely get killed by them, but what annoys me is when they basically do what the noobtubers used to do, just a point blank shot into the ground at me 2 ft away...killing me, and they walk away without a scratch. That is annoying. Other than that...only times I get killed by it is when I try to move out of its path by jumping or whatever and 1) wont let me stand up because I am prone and 2) wont get out of the da*m iron sights making it really hard to move around

Comment

Watch The Intro Video At The Beging Of The Game An At Missle Is Used To Kill A Guy (the Very Last Guy To Die At The End Of The Video).

Comment

My fav anti-personnel use of the AT rocket is after you kill someone at med -> long range, switch over to the rocket and get ready. Wait for the medic to dive prone to revive the guy. Drop a rocket in there and you get a nice 2 for 1 deal (3 if you include the original kill). =P

Comment

The AT weapon is not a noob tube at all cause it requires skill to kill a soldier, skill that is aquired by using it over a long period of time and eventually getting a feel for the weapon...so if you're using it for a long time getting a feel for it you're not a noob cause that's not what a noob is.
                        Just because the guy used it against you and not against a vehicle which is what it was built for doesn't mean that the kill was so cheap or something. That seems to be the case with every weapon on bf2, if it is used other then it's original purpose people think it's so f*ckin cheap and start sayin "it's a new noob tube!"

Comment

I'm going to upset if dice nerfs the AT because of these people complaining.
                          If it's not one thing, its another.

Comment

Working...
                          X