"the new noobtube"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the new noobtube"

Hope nobody minds a little venting...but I am so sick and tired of the people that use the AT weapons as noobtubes. It seems like it happens more and more often. I start shooting at an enemy, he runs behind a building, and instead of popping out with his gun, he pops out so he can shoot me with a SRAW. Very annoying.

Re: "the new noobtube"

"just because something doesn't do what it's suppose to doesn't mean it's useless."

Edison

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz
      Hope nobody minds a little venting...but I am so sick and tired of the people that use the AT weapons as noobtubes. It seems like it happens more and more often. I start shooting at an enemy, he runs behind a building, and instead of popping out with his gun, he pops out so he can shoot me with a SRAW. Very annoying.
      noob. if you don't see so slow rockets come to you.

you deserve to be death

Comment

Yea, I haven't been killed by an AT rocket in weeks. They're so easy to dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz

They are pretty easy to dodge if you know they are coming. Also most times people will aim at your feet and you can just jump as the rocket is incoming and you will survive np.

Comment

Man, how sad is this thread. Next someone will complain that the firing rate on the P90 is too fast and call it the new PKM.

Come on, sing with me.

"If you see a rocket coming, move your butt,
            if you see a rocket coming move your butt,
            If you see a rocket coming and it's moving very slowly
            if you see a rocket coming move your butt."

Comment

Originally posted by afrosheen
              Man, how sad is this thread. Next someone will complain that the firing rate on the P90 is too fast and call it the new PKM.

Come on, sing with me.

"If you see a rocket coming, move your butt,
              if you see a rocket coming move your butt,
              If you see a rocket coming and it's moving very slowly
              if you see a rocket coming move your butt."
              LOLOLOLOL.... very nice dude

Comment

Originally posted by Terroser
                noob. if you don't see so slow rockets come to you.

you deserve to be death
                LOL, he has a good point there. I kill people with them, but only at long distance because my DAO has a limited range. I never understand why they don't move!!

But, I think it is a noob tube in the sense that many people will waste a rocket for taking someone out right in front of them. Man, just use the DAO! Works just as good and you don't waste precious rockets. So, IMO, long range AT kills are fine, CQC AT kills are noobish. Just my 2c.

Comment

It get annoying yes, but by now im sure anymore can dodge them.

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
                    LOL, he has a good point there. I kill people with them, but only at long distance because my DAO has a limited range. I never understand why they don't move!!

But, I think it is a noob tube in the sense that many people will waste a rocket for taking someone out right in front of them. Man, just use the DAO! Works just as good and you don't waste precious rockets. So, IMO, long range AT kills are fine, CQC AT kills are noobish. Just my 2c.
                    If you can hit someone with the rocket you deserve the kill - there's nothing noobish about it. Like everyone said they are slow moving and the splash damage radius is pretty small.

It's a far cry from the old grenade launcher in terms of ease of killing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuChu
                      If you can hit someone with the rocket you deserve the kill - there's nothing noobish about it. Like everyone said they are slow moving and the splash damage radius is pretty small.

It's a far cry from the old grenade launcher in terms of ease of killing.
                      Completely agree. Hitting them from distance isn't easy. It's when someone is RIGHT in front of you and hits you with one that's noobish, IMO. Besides being cheap, IMO, it's stupid. If you miss you're screwed! I just knife 'em when that happens.

Comment

Screw people who say it's lame.

It's called battlefield for nothing ARggg
                        just adept for one time man...

then to whine about something if you get ownd.

Comment

An AT rocket does like half of your health bar worth of damage if it hits right next to you, if it's like 3ft away it does nothing. The new noob tube is in fact the claymore. :P

Comment

Hehe, well the claymore ruled 1.2, but those days are gone now.

Comment

the GL was far more annoying and deadlier

Comment

Working...
                              X