EF, some good, mostly bad .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EF, some good, mostly bad .

I think I got a good deal, I hate SF compared to this. Only thing that I dislike is yes, we requested urban maps such as Karkand and Mashtuur but dice released these instead. I quite like it.

Comment

Originally posted by [FPS]SF.Paddy
      Lol not just me who thinks like this!

I goddam hate planes noobs. They are not team players and majoirty of them don't give a toss when they TK you. What's 5 tk's when they kill around 50 enemies per round. These guys are true stats monkeys.

If your getting owned by planes on the two Euro maps you have no one to blame but yourself. On Taraba there is a ton of AA, you cannot use terrian to get out the way like you can on say Cleansweep.

On Op Smokescreen the Eurofighter doesn't bomb too good and is more an Anti-Mig unit. The MIG gets owned by the Eurofighter, there is a lot of areas when you can just hide from a plane and his approach is very limited.

Choppers on Op Smokescreen should battle with tanks and with their armour the way it is I'd say it's at least a fair fight.

I can understand the ground pounders POV in a lot of vanilla BF2 maps, i.e. planes get on my nerves, but the two Euro maps you should have no problem. Unless you've a bunch of idiots on your team, then your going to get owned anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Widkidone
        i think it would be great to have the Euro Force weapons in the Bf Vanilla and in the Special Forces.
        Ya mean they aren't gonna add em to bf vanilla?
        Its a booster pack not an expansion. The guns should be available on the other maps.
        Right? :cry:

Comment

Working...
        X