Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: padders

Originally posted by cybercrow
    1=stat padders dont spoil it for me as i dont get involved with stat padding i just play my own game.an lot of people dont get there game ruined unless there the unlucky ones that are being killed an revived which sux's the big mans doogan(willie)
    2=EA do need to do some thing when admins abuse there power i agree on that.
    3=if they were makin an effort by now it should of been corrected the game is coming up to nearly a year old an its just gettin worse with each patch.
    an as for trying they aint trying hard enough in my veiw most of the problems have been here from the very first patch!
    an a lot of people i have spoken feel the same way.
    an lot of other forums feel the same.
    if these problems would get solved then we would have a great game,
    but at the moment it seems EA is just out to make more money than look after there customers.
    addons an booster packs yes all very good but do we need them NO!we need to get the game running the way it should be played then start adding extras.
    its just how i an many many many others feel.
    EA an there counter parts are just doin nothing about the problems of bf2/sf/ef
    look what you have to do just to play EF you have to register it on gamespy arcade to play it,now for one i hate gsa,
    have EA sold some of the rights to bf2 to them so they can run EF alone.
    ie you have to register with them just to play EF?
    seems a bit strange it my oppion

do not get me wrong. i'm no big fan of EA's. I am yet again disappointed that the patch to fix the patch still seems to have the same problems as before. they spend their time making expansions and booster packs while they haven't fixed any bugs that they keep claiming to fix. it's rather annoying. i think they need to focus a lot of resources on getting the next patch right. i also believe that they need to keep vigilant on the cheaters, however. there are enough problems with the game and it's flaws that the cheaters don't need to make it worse.

Comment

i think bf2 is comin to an end faster than we know it!

Comment

I have no problem with padders losing their stats, they didn't earn them so they don't deserve them. Simple, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cybercrow
          i think bf2 is comin to an end faster than we know it!
          which is sad because it's the most enjoyable online game i've played...

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz
            which is sad because it's the most enjoyable online game i've played...
            yeah same here ive never gone to a game as much as i have with bf2

Comment

]My problem with padders is when they are away on some distant part of the map doing their little "knife-revive" thing....and not helping the team-----as was the case i found a few nights ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vampman1
                we all know a stats padder when we see there stats, lots of team points, no kills, no deaths. so why care about them its not like they will get any cred off anyone they brag to.
                This isnt completely true.

Reason is this.

I needed 40 team points and still need 45 team points to get a ribbon for stats.

So is what you are saying is this.

Because I was a medic had 2 kills the whole round trying to get 45 team points I am a stat padder?? Because all I did was run around healing reviving people and killing when needed???

People do this for ribbons or a particular ribbon.. so I think in some cases you are completely wrong..

Comment

Working...
                X