• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• padders

so i was playing on Dragon Valley and saw this padders:

GF Ceslayer
    GF n0taqua
    Gf Demon

i know i need some pictures for EA to wipe their stats, but it was dificult to take one ( i was on the other team ).... so the point is if anyone see them on a server watch them carefully ... they used the "boat" pad ( turn around the boat with the carrier, one repairs, other throw nades one supplies ) and they said it didnt affect us if they do that, and then member joined they said they were doing nothing wrong ... but they continued to do it, so again if u see them watch them thanks.

Re: padders

EA dont really seem to care that much about stat padders. I have heard they take ages to even act on any information given.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
      EA dont really seem to care that much about stat padders. I have heard they take ages to even act on any information given.
      resets have numbers well over 1000...

I would rethink your answer

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
        Why wouldn't they? Everyone claims all they care about is sales, so they're not going to get a lot of sales if you have idiots competing for the top 10. Hence ruining the game for everyone else.

Just saying that is absolutely stupid because it's their game, their product, they don't treat their own work like a bunch of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
          Why wouldn't they? Everyone claims all they care about is sales, so they're not going to get a lot of sales if you have idiots competing for the top 10. Hence ruining the game for everyone else.

Just saying that is absolutely stupid because it's their game, their product, they don't treat their own work like a bunch of garbage.
          Then why release the patches? Why release an unfinished game as a few people on this forum keep saying? If they truly cared about their product, wouldnt you think they would make a great game of BF2 and Special Forces, Even Euro Forces, rather than a good game? How many patches does it take to get to a stage where they can confidently say its finished? Great games require less patches due to being a lot more thoroughly tested.

Yet you dont see people like me or you walking away from battlefield do you.

Comment

You didn't think they'd get it right the first time did you ?

Why reset stat-padders ?

Because they do care, don't get me wrong, I have my own reasons for disliking Ea very much, the patch was beta tested and testers found well over many bugs, sure they're sloppy, sure it's embarrasing.. but if you dislike them, don't play instead of going on a Battlefield 2 forum and whining about it day and night.

Comment

EA is quick, sometimes to quick, however quick to ban/reset padders. ANd I like it.
              Also:
              REP clan stat pads like a mofo. On wake a REP sgt.kill something or another had 160 points, with over 200 TICKET POINTS LEFT in the game!!!!!!! I noticed this, and NO ONE else did on the server yet. I looked at his score for a second, and saw it was going up a point or so every 5 seconds or so. Then I saw another REP guy with NO points, no deaths, nothing. But spawned.
              The big points guy was support. Im guessing hes boring buddy was tossiing nades why he was supporting him with ammo bags.
              He ended up with like 250 points, and made 1 kill, no deaths. I mentioned something about reporting him, and magically him and his lamer do nothing brother, left.
              however, how are we supposed to get a screenshot anymore????

Comment

Thats a good point. How do you really report stat padders. I havent thought of actually trying to catch them.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout

I reported a statpadder on bf2rankedservers the 12th of February. He and a friend with a bogus account were forcing a team mate in the kill-revive padding. The victim was starting kickvotes, but you know they never work. So I switched sides to see it up close and take some pictures. Also to check for myself how you get out of this situation ;-) (Only suicide works, turning on the spawn screen does NOT)

He never got reset (and even got reported 2 more times).

So unless you think over a month delay is acceptable, I would say nobody cares.

The reports are:

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout

personely i think ya should be concerntrating on the way the game is NOW running since weve installed the latest patch,
                    the game seems to lag every 5 secs its only done this since the new patch!an ive also read a lot of people having the same problem.

EA is totaly suckin the custmer over just lately with every patch the game is just goin from bad to focked up in a big way.
                    i know this isnt the right thread to have a post but hey ya got some one here from EA admin so why not :P

i think alot of people have left the bf2 scene already,
                    i know of 7 people that have removed from there systems due to the crap patchs that keep on messin alot of peoples systems up EA should sort this problem out first then get back to the other problems ie stat padders.
                    ive also had a friend where i work in a computer shop get a hwb just because he punk buster wasnt updated at the start (first pb update).
                    we got in touch with pb an all they said was its irreversable! wtf?
                    there was around this but it involved buying some thing else MORE MONEY YET AGAIN!
                    its seems EA will loose possibley 50-80% of there players when the new quake arrives i will be one for defo.
                    EA/DICE just do nothing for there customers an dont try to do anything apart from take are hard earned cash.
                    im mean look at EF £6/$9 an the game looks like it was made on a zx spectrum an not a pc!
                    im even running it on a p4 3.8ht,2xgig ddr2,7800gtx xfx card,creative fatatlity sound card with 64meg of ram,80 gig raptor hd running at 10,000rpm.
                    before any one says it might be my system.
                    an the game just looks terrible.
                    stat padders over the time i have seen many an took screen shots but now i just leave em to get on with it,
                    when EA get there fingers out an sort other problems out then i might do the right thing an report them with proof of stat padding but at the moment theres no chance.
                    why help them when they dont do any thing for us apart from tryin to scam more money out of us.
                    STAT PADDERS GOFORTH AN GET YA POINTS YA NEED.
                    TO HELL WITH EA AN DICE

sorry for the spellin not a strong point for me lol

Comment

Although I am all for reporting persistant padders stats are a personal thing, I look at mine and are proud of all the time and work I put into them.

If cheaters do not mind staring at thier stats knowing they had to cheat to get them and could not do it the proper way then so be it.

Comment

i dont care if there are stat padders, i play the game for the love of it and i think you all should do the same. we all know a stats padder when we see there stats, lots of team points, no kills, no deaths. so why care about them its not like they will get any cred off anyone they brag to.

Comment

Originally posted by Vundu
                          Although I am all for reporting persistant padders stats are a personal thing, I look at mine and are proud of all the time and work I put into them.

If cheaters do not mind staring at thier stats knowing they had to cheat to get them and could not do it the proper way then so be it.
                          i agree its there game there ruining,
                          it makes me lmao when you hear peps shoutin stat padders are killing the game NO THERE NOT!
                          when you see them just kill them as most of the time they never see you as there to busy paddin to even see you comin lol.
                          i think a lot of peps just dont like it as there higher up the ranks due to padding.
                          instead of cryin over it just let em get on with it or kill em its easyer that way instead of running to forums every 5mins shoutin stat padders.
                          when EA sort there **** out for us the customer then i will do my duty an report them but at the moment theres no wya im helping EA with any thing.

Comment

Statpadders may not ruin the game for you, but they do ruin the game for the people that actually try their best to get the best stats they can. They ruin the game for the guys that have put the time to earn their stats. I for one am glad that EA makes an effort to do something about the padding. In fact, I reported a statpadder because not only was he padding the the point of 1500 pts br on karkand, he was an admin, and kicked anybody that killed any member of the his "team" of padders. He needed to be reset, and in checking his stats, he has been. There is enough wrong with the game as far as the horrible beta testing of these patches, but at least EA still makes an effort...albeit a bad one, but they are trying, and resetting cheaters is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz
                              Statpadders may not ruin the game for you, but they do ruin the game for the people that actually try their best to get the best stats they can. They ruin the game for the guys that have put the time to earn their stats. I for one am glad that EA makes an effort to do something about the padding. In fact, I reported a statpadder because not only was he padding the the point of 1500 pts br on karkand, he was an admin, and kicked anybody that killed any member of the his "team" of padders. He needed to be reset, and in checking his stats, he has been. There is enough wrong with the game as far as the horrible beta testing of these patches, but at least EA still makes an effort...albeit a bad one, but they are trying, and resetting cheaters is a good thing.
                              1=stat padders dont spoil it for me as i dont get involved with stat padding i just play my own game.an lot of people dont get there game ruined unless there the unlucky ones that are being killed an revived which sux's the big mans doogan(willie)
                              2=EA do need to do some thing when admins abuse there power i agree on that.
                              3=if they were makin an effort by now it should of been corrected the game is coming up to nearly a year old an its just gettin worse with each patch.
                              an as for trying they aint trying hard enough in my veiw most of the problems have been here from the very first patch!
                              an a lot of people i have spoken feel the same way.
                              an lot of other forums feel the same.
                              if these problems would get solved then we would have a great game,
                              but at the moment it seems EA is just out to make more money than look after there customers.
                              addons an booster packs yes all very good but do we need them NO!we need to get the game running the way it should be played then start adding extras.
                              its just how i an many many many others feel.
                              EA an there counter parts are just doin nothing about the problems of bf2/sf/ef
                              look what you have to do just to play EF you have to register it on gamespy arcade to play it,now for one i hate gsa,
                              have EA sold some of the rights to bf2 to them so they can run EF alone.
                              ie you have to register with them just to play EF?
                              seems a bit strange it my oppion

Comment

Working...
                              X