Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Refund?

Originally posted by hoOk~
    i got a refund for DoD: source when they had that mix up, sure it can be done
    Was the mix up affecting the entire DoD community? These download problems are only happening to a few people. EA would probably only give a refund if EVERYONE was having an issue.

Comment

They offered me a refund because I couldnt even download it. I use IE7 beta.
      They will refund only if there is a compatibilty problem.
      I think I might hold off on stop charges with credit card company, you could lose your BF2 account with all your medals and unlocks.

All you need to do is email them with the problem "-asking-" for a refund with a brief desciption of the problem you are having. They will email you back with instructions IF it is a compatibility problem. Here is the link.

I bought it, couldnt download with the ead-downloader. Then found I could download it from some where else and install it and it works fine.

Comment

My question is why you can't play it.
        It doesn't require anything special above BF2.

Comment

it is only 10 bucks not like 60 bucks or 50!

Comment

Originally posted by lolzololz
            Send me $10, afterall it's only $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
              Apparently when you install the game you have broken the invisible magical seal so you are not allowed to get a refund.
              LMAO!!! Invisible magical seal...:laugh:

Originally posted by Orion126
              Send me $10, afterall it's only $10.

Actually its only $9.99 :P

Comment

You are entitled to a refund.
                Call their support phone, and give them your cc info, and billing address.
                They should refund you the money you spent on a product that didn't run on your machine.

Comment

I too am curious as to why you can't play it. If you can play BF2, I don't know of any reason why you can't play EF.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who downloaded it without having BR2 are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                    Actually, you can reverse the charges on a credit card, and claim that the card was used online without your permission.

Probably impossible to stop.
                    that is called credit card fraud, no sense getting jail time over ten bucks

Comment

Getting a legitimate reversal is not fraud. Selling you something and not delivering is perfectly reaasonable grounds for a reversal.

If they are unwilling to follow normal consumer regulations, well, the choice is yours.

Comment

Simple answer, no.

Comment

Originally posted by lolzololz
                          Aye Fuddbaws (Translation: Yes Vagina Knuts)

It dont matter how cheap it is...it is the principle of the thing and it shouldnt be allowed to go on unhindered. THe full working product is an inferior product anyways but many people have downloaded a faulty bug ridden product. If u had bought it from a shop u would take it back.

Been the first time I have ever purchased any digitial media online and taking into account all the nonsense rules that EA can apply via a downloaded product (i.e. only being able to use EF with one Username) I reckon it will be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                            FAT chance getting a refund outta EA. We all know what EA is so why does everyone have to keep reminding us.
                            Boo ****ing hoo. You guys whine more than my 3 year old nephew.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                              Getting a legitimate reversal is not fraud. Selling you something and not delivering is perfectly reaasonable grounds for a reversal.

If they are unwilling to follow normal consumer regulations, well, the choice is yours.
                              ok, but that is not what you said, you said "and claim that the card was used online without your permission."

that my friend is fraud.

Comment

Working...
                              X