• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Singleplayer on Easy

well if its on easy i should hope you do good playing against bots lol

Comment

Good for mindless killing. It's freaky to see 5 enemies busting out grenades at your tank though. I had a time where I was hailed by rocks, no make that grenades, and my tank exploded from grenade damage alone.

Comment

you can actually learn some if you were new or didnt know something. I know I tried out commander in sp before trying it out online so i knew what to do. Also you can practice your flying.

Comment

singleplayer was all I used to play before I got cable, I was getting around 160 kills on easy with no more than 7 or 8 deaths. My freind has gone 145-0 in karkand. I learned to knife on single player

Comment

Single player is only good to get to know the weapons. I probably logged around 50 hours in single player getting to be good at knowing the range of the knife and shock paddles.

I've had scores from 4,111,843 to -1,952,323 in Single Player. EA Games - challenge everything,

~Salad

Comment

i think the best use of single player is to use that trick where u can get a 64 player game going and then you can practise using the jets swooping down bombing/gunning etc.

Although i haven't really done that yet i will when i get a new joystick sorted

Comment

The bots are wack in singleplayer. They miss if you're running right towards them and chase you around and try to knife or shock paddle you if your a foot away.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                  The bots are wack in singleplayer. They miss if you're running right towards them and chase you around and try to knife or shock paddle you if your a foot away.
                  pfft stat whores

i enjoy singleplayer tbh, its challenging enough on hard while not being frustrating
                  although the su34 on cleansweep has the most amazing aimbot ever lol - the bot pilot can pick out individual snipers hidden on the woods :laugh:
                  wish i could do that

Comment

I don't know, playing on expert can be fun and at least the AI is a reasonable good shot...

The thing to remember about SP is that there are some pretty strightforward way to own it, but it is useful for learning how everthing works plus I bet you get better team play than on many public servers

If you avoid the easy methods to win and just fight the AI straight up it can be pretty good practise. It is also a good environment for playing at (practising) commander without annoying real people...

Comment

Working...
                    X