Singleplayer on Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singleplayer on Easy

I never play singleplayer cos you cant learn anything from it. But I had a quick round on Karkand, 16 player.
    WOW - I always knew it was too easy. But 39 kills 2 deaths just on foot, as assault, was great. No claymore spamming was a nice surprise. I only died cos I had to reload a weapon. (all weapons were empty)
    If only it was like that on-line

Re: Singleplayer on Easy

Originally posted by Colinloves
    I never play singleplayer cos you cant learn anything from it. But I had a quick round on Karkand.
    WOW - I always knew it was too easy. But 39 kills 2 deaths just on foot was great. No claymore spamming was a nice surprise. I only died cos I had to reload a weapon. (all weapons were empty)
    If only it was like that on-line
    70-3 for me

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
      70-3 for me
      On foot ???

Comment

I have a personally modified armor/air training map for single player, I challenge you to survive in that map. IMPOSSBLE.

Comment

Ya i find it too easy, i got 146 kills on foot with the shotgun (engineer) At hard i still kick a**

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
            I only died cos I had to reload a weapon. (all weapons were empty)

Should have become the commander and re-supplied yourself.

Comment

It's very easy even with Expert level..
              Just run around, knifing eveyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                I have a personally modified armor/air training map for single player, I challenge you to survive in that map. IMPOSSBLE.
                Would you share it with us?

Comment

Just use the "I need Ammo" radio call around your troops and one of the idiot NPC's will come running to you.

Its like having butlers in battle when you need health and ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
                    Would you share it with us?
                    it's the single player El Alamein level with helicopter and bomber removed, every jeeps, small vehicles, etc has been replaced with T98 and M1A2.

basically, there are 20+ M1 and 4 AA tanks and 2 fighters for each side, nothing else. BTW, there is an essex gun at each side's base. Whether you choose to use tank (and face 20+ enemy tanks with perfect formation) or plane (face 6+ missiles at the same time), it's diffcult to stay alive.

I cannot share it because it's not my map, I merely modified it.

Comment

Last night me and a couple of buds were training a newbie and got tired of using empty servers so we decided to start a singleplayer Karkand. We took the square and then wave after wave of MECs counterattacked, very intense fighting. Sure, we mowed them down left and right but it was fun, like being in a movie. I wouldn't want to do it all the time but once in a while it's kinda nice to play without the frustrations of normal multiplayer. The bots may be stupid but at least their not smacktards.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
                        Just use the "I need Ammo" radio call around your troops and one of the idiot NPC's will come running to you.
                        As opposed to all the 'smart' people online who simply ignore any and all requests you have for health, repairs, and ammo and act as though you don't even exist, right?

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                          it's the single player El Alamein level with helicopter and bomber removed, every jeeps, small vehicles, etc has been replaced with T98 and M1A2.

basically, there are 20+ M1 and 4 AA tanks and 2 fighters for each side, nothing else. BTW, there is an essex gun at each side's base. Whether you choose to use tank (and face 20+ enemy tanks with perfect formation) or plane (face 6+ missiles at the same time), it's diffcult to stay alive.

I cannot share it because it's not my map, I merely modified it.
                          Thanks!

Comment

hahaha .. my 6 year old son can own the single player maps ... big whoop .. at least he is training for battle properly

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein

Its like having butlers in battle when you need health and ammo.
                              Or request supplies from the commander. You usually get supplies or UAV almost immediately when you ask for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X