Unlocks for a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlocks for a newbie

Personally, i like unlocking the weapons i am going to use, just like everyone else does. I unlocked the L85A1 first and G36C for the first unlocks as lance corporal, then the M95 and G3 for corporal unlocks. Next is most likely going to be the PKM as i like supportive roles like medic and support and the SCAR L for the medic.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
      Lol thats probably the worst tier 1 unlock.

Next time go pkm...
      Are you kidding, the DAO-12 is the second best weapon in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
        Lol thats probably the worst tier 1 unlock.

Next time go pkm...
        what? That is probably the best tier 1 unlock. It turns an anti-tank guy into an assault *and* antitank guy. With that shotgun, I'm playing 2 kits at once, 3 if you count the chopper kills.

Originally posted by Squeak91
        get the PKM or G3
        If you get the PKM, there is no reason whatsoever to get the G3. Everything the assault guy does, the support guy does better now.

armor? check
        grenades? check, and unlimited too.
        ammunition? limited with the g3, unlimited with pkm

The only reason left to play assault is if you're a toober, and you can't do that with a g3.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJordus
          I disagree.....

A PKM makes shorter work of people in close range than the DAO-12 at this point.
          You must be kidding. I love the PKM and use it almost exclusively, but there is no comparison up close, jumping or no jumping. DAO still rules close quarters battles. period.

Comment

lol I can't believe people think the DAO sucks. It's my current fav. Actually I'm glad not that many people use the DAO because it makes life easier for me. Whenever I run into a PKM toting guy I aim for the shoelaces and cut loose because you know he is about to instaprone. PKM users are probably the most predictable of all the kits out there.

Comment

Working...
            X