Re: PKM sniping video!!

posted already

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Sly
      ye i've seen it b4

Comment

Really losing whatever little faith I still have for EA.

Comment

can i get a "boom-headshot" graphic in here?

Comment

Look man, I know you just discovered YouTube and you think it must be the greatest thing ever ... but seriously STOP POSTING THESE VIDEOS WITHOUT SEARCHING FOR THEM!! I bet 98% of the vids you keep posting have already been seen and discussed on these forums

Comment

Havent seen it, and I wont, if I wanna see PKM sniping, ill just join a server..

Comment

Well, I've never seen this either, but I guess the people "in-the-know" need to feel ultra-1337 and feel proclaiming that they have already seen it will impress all their e-friends. <sigh>

And search? Who would be so bored that they'd go to a forum and randomly search for a PKM video?

Anyway, the more this is posted, the better the chances of DICE seeing it and realizing the error of their ways.

Comment

Hey give the guy a break, my PKM video is so awesome it deserves a second post.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                    i've seen this one too over at bf2s.com. i didn't know it was from PW. the guy who posted it sounded like he was claiming it was his...

Comment

Yeah, I must admit I liked this video from you and I commend your shooting skills.

The J-10 video, though, was just plain boring, and further reinforced my hatred for aircraft whores who solely play BF2 to fly. :\

Comment

Vaguely reminds me of the M60 from Battlefield Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
                          Vaguely reminds me of the M60 from Battlefield Vietnam.
                          Oh man, I loved that gun. It was funny but at the same time ridiculous seeing the whole server play as support. That thing was unstoppable.

For all you guys who think the PKM is overpowered, the M60 was 10x better before the patch!

Comment

Lmfao. :laugh:

PlaneWhore, my man.. You're not conceited, you're convinced..

Comment

I saw the video and tryed the PKM, I feel so dirty now. I had like 35 kills in no time on Karland. Just when I was feeling really slimey I would get killed by a claymore and not feel so bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X