Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of Getting PWNED by pilots!!! lol read on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sick of Getting PWNED by pilots!!! lol read on.

LoL I say the AA is fixed...Especially the USS Essex...I was on Gulf of Oman and I was MEC with the mec chopper repairing back at base. Then suddenly the USS Essex kills me...Damn that AA sure has range..

Comment

So pilots going 50 to 1 is "average"? That's such a blatantly false statement it's not even worth debating. You clearly don't understand the term "average".
      Well, i've NEVER seen a pilot score less then 100 with more then 4 deaths, on any server i've played on. You must play on the "hey i really suck" servers, apparently. sucks for you. or maybe thats your master plan. To own noobs. I dont know.

AA missiles fired from the ground are now near 100% accurate. Asking for anything more than that makes you a whiney crybaby that needs to go play Counterstrike instead.
      Oh yeah, AA is 100% now... paaalease. i think your statement about AA being 100% accurate, is about as stupid as how you think my 50-1 pilot statement is. Your statement is idiotic at best.
      Oh...counterstrike? Never EVER played it.
      you seriously are a lamer. your a pilot saying how the AA is 100% and thats a good thing. That in itself is suspicious. And no, the AA is actually worse then the last patch. Im sure groundpounders, statistically the majority, would agree with me.

Comment

All this story about averages is BS. Pilots scores over 100 are there, but they arent that frequent as you make them out to be.

Comment

Mmmm I think I know what he's driving at, I just come off Oman and the base rapers are back in business. Finished the game 38-2, I got shot down once as I was waiting for a plane I watched some guy baserape the hell out of my team.

I got airborne and must have shot him down eight times, he wasn't very good, but if I'd not been on the server he'd be taking home a nice score.

I know people will argue team effort, but it is so demoralising to not get a plane and see that plane just hit the enemy base over and over meanwhile your getting carved up by their bomber / fighter / chopper in the field.

You can have a tactical debate about it, you can have a moral debate about it but baserape should not bring the rewards it does by design. Ground AA isn't a threat, I like the A2A its very effective, no use just spamming, you have to time it and minimal teamkills (J10 excluded) but the ground doesn't seem to be a threat to a plane currently.

Mind that said it may be premature thought as Oman always was the worst place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
            Or just don't care about other player's scores and concentrate on playing your own game the way you want to.
            This suggestion coming from a guy with a stats sig? You want us to look at your stats, but you want him to ignore how some people get those stats?

cute. :drevil:

Comment

Working...
            X