Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of Getting PWNED by pilots!!! lol read on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of Getting PWNED by pilots!!! lol read on.

The typical pilots score even after the AA has been "fixed" is usually always around 100. I'd say thats an average. I would also say the deaths they get per round is around, 1 on an average. I mean thats kinda silly really.

Both pilots on both teams btw, usually get these scores/death ratios.

Instead of fixing all the armor or raising armor, or fixing AA and all that stuff, why not just adjust points.

lol. I submit, make the pilots of planes score like the commander. If your team wins while piloting, good job, you probally took out armor/aa and eliminated their air power. you get 2x points. If your on the losing team. So sad too bad, enjoy your half points. NEXT>>>>>>>>.

Re: Sick of Getting PWNED by pilots!!! lol read on.

Sounds like it's about time you learn to fly in single player...

Comment

If that's your experience then you are playing on the wrong servers, on the Battlefield.no servers most good pilots prioritize other planes above attacking ground, making it fun to fly.

Comment

Or learn the ways of the Essex

Comment

Or just don't care about other player's scores and concentrate on playing your own game the way you want to.

Comment

I normally when im on my game, and not messing around with things im not good at, will score highest of all other infantry on any given server.
            Im not worried about scores so much as im worried that that is all the pilot is worried about.
            Get it?

Comment

I started a thread a while back where a kill only earns you one point and everyone on the team gets an assist. It didn't get much support.

Comment

So pilots going 50 to 1 is "average"? That's such a blatantly false statement it's not even worth debating. You clearly don't understand the term "average".

BTW, 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
                  The typical pilots score even after the AA has been "fixed" is usually always around 100. I'd say thats an average. I would also say the deaths they get per round is around, 1 on an average. I mean thats kinda silly really.
                  This is all a flat out lie that is easily disproven. Go look at the average players statistics (as I have) and you'll see most pilots are around a 5/1 or 6/1 K/D ratio (and this is from 1.12 when the missiles were a lot worse). Not to mention pilots on the average are outscored by medics, armor, helicopters, assault, and Spec Ops, only beating out worthless 1.12 snipers and engineers. You can't deny statistics son.

AA missiles fired from the ground are now near 100% accurate. Asking for anything more than that makes you a whiney crybaby that needs to go play Counterstrike instead.

Comment

How about no?

Lets just own you if you want to shoot us down jump in a AA site or get an AAvehicle to take us down. I get shot down usualy around 5 times if I'm really unlucky or tell your own pilots to shoot us aces down.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel

Both pilots on both teams btw, usually get these scores/death ratios.

Instead of fixing all the armor or raising armor, or fixing AA and all that stuff, why not just adjust points.

lol. I submit, make the pilots of planes score like the commander. If your team wins while piloting, good job, you probally took out armor/aa and eliminated their air power. you get 2x points. If your on the losing team. So sad too bad, enjoy your half points. NEXT>>>>>>>>.

Thats a good idea. It would stop the noobs from jumping in the aircraft too.

Comment

It is amazing how many times, opposing pilots don't prioritize shooting down other jets, even when I get behind them and lock onto them, they are determined to drop their bombs or go after a heli. They fly straight and level and die.

Comment

HowieMandel that is a great idea. I havn't thought of that. Finally a way for the team to balance out a little more. I mean I get sick of the fact that pilots were complaining that becase they're good they should just be able to "manuever" (which really means, use afterburners and make a hard turn) away from stingers that they should live. I mean I think Im a pro driver with the FAV and DPV, should I start complaining about getting killed with AT or TOW after I pull some manuevers?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGhost
                            So pilots going 50 to 1 is "average"? That's such a blatantly false statement it's not even worth debating. You clearly don't understand the term "average".

BTW, 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
                            50:1.......pshhh....

I just went 83-0.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                              This is all a flat out lie that is easily disproven. Go look at the average players statistics (as I have) and you'll see most pilots are around a 5/1 or 6/1 K/D ratio (and this is from 1.12 when the missiles were a lot worse). Not to mention pilots on the average are outscored by medics, armor, helicopters, assault, and Spec Ops, only beating out worthless 1.12 snipers and engineers. You can't deny statistics son.

AA missiles fired from the ground are now near 100% accurate. Asking for anything more than that makes you a whiney crybaby that needs to go play Counterstrike instead.
                              Screw the AA.... those are easy to kill/evade

It's the J-10's i'm worried about.

And yes, most pilots have around 5/6 k/d. I don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X