Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad things about 1.21 , please post here .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad things about 1.21 , please post here .

NO GOOD things about the patch here, more then enough threads about that, just post your negative findings about the patch here, things you noticed in the game who have gotten worse, who have been broken, ...

again, no complimenting, there are 100 other threads out for that .

Re: Bad things about 1.21 , please post here .

The worst thing....there will still be whiners wasting their time & energy venting their spleen over...a GAME. I suppose it's an inevitable symptom of Generation X wasters with too much time and money. If only that energy was spent on charitable works and/or learning how to spell.

Comment

Especially whiners who haven't spotted that there are already enough threads open about 1.21, most of whice covering the things that people don't like about it.

Comment

The prone is the most annoying thing still. during karkland ,getting up from prone to shoot the guy standing on the edge is apain in the ass, not only do I not get up in time, I also can't shoot til he fills me full of lead.whats with the impact and no action you get when you jump from the stair or something, it seems you can't doing anything but sit there and wait ? I hate this patch, they should've just left things alone.count me out for euroforce.

Comment

people are dying of starvation and disease all over the world and these mother ****ers are bitching and crying because their BF2 doesn't run at 100 FPS.

edit: KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND

Comment

who cares about other people, I care about my game. they can have my poptarts if that helps

Comment

well your priorities are right in line with the majority of this messageboard, you'll fit right in, you may commence the whining

Comment

Originally posted by slam69
                who cares about other people, I care about my game. they can have my poptarts if that helps

Sorry but i agree with that other people can ****off the only people i help are friends and family:laugh:

The red name bug is still here in new patch not worse but not better either

Comment

In keeping with the tone of the thread, and the original request - I can think of one...

"Its not 1.3"

Comment

Originally posted by HABO3
                    people are dying of starvation and disease all over the world and these mother ****ers are bitching and crying because their BF2 doesn't run at 100 FPS.
                    And you are doing exactly what for the starving and sick people? Shouldn't you be devoting your entire life to them?

Comment

you people need to get a life and stop complaining if your so mad at the game and EA then why dont u just stop playing entirely?? if not shut up and stop complaining

Comment

AA still hitting friendlies.

J-10 owns everything else, even against MUCH better pilots.

Oterwise...same ol' same ol'.

Comment

wow how many threads about bad things do we need???

Comment

edit: KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND KARKAND
                            This is a game site right moron?

Comment

well your priorities are right in line with the majority of this messageboard, you'll fit right in, you may commence the whining

dude are you in life at all.. have you sem what they hae done to bf2.. man two posts from you telling us that we are stupid is enuf a&&wipe

Comment

Working...
                              X