The biggest tip ever for BF2 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The biggest tip ever for BF2 !!

I always squad up when asked. I always use my mini map. I spot stuff as often as possible, 99% of the time. I rarely form a squad, I have had bad luck with squads that I formed. I usually get killed by my squad mates. I get killed the most, by squad mates, while attacking. Usually when I get the enemy in my sites and the team mate behind me tries to shoot around me to steal the kill.
    I will agree though, Mini map and spotting are one and two on the list of important things that score no points. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

the uav is super useful and yea agreed on that not many use it

yaya

i liek this tip

Thanks

JTF2_darkloop

Comment

I ALWAYS pay attention to the fellow UAV, though I use the squad map (CAPS lock) more than the minimap (I actually never use it). But I may start using it now .

Comment

Also a good tip:
          Try to get you magic sparks that come out you metal stick to hit people!!
          Seriously have a go, You get loads of point!

WELL DONE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!

Comment

you;d be surprised... I command a lot and I honestly do not think the majority of players really pay attention to their minimaps. You could have a UAV over a tank and there could be a bad guy creeping up and they'll still not try to kill him. It's ridiculous sometimes.

Comment

Here's a tip!
              Look both ways before crossing the street!

Hate it when people just blindly run out in front of my Moving Tank/APC/Jeep.

Map/UAV's your friend use it.

Comment

try turning it off..then ull see how much u miss it

Comment

ha ha howie, you might be ruining it for all those "realists" out there who cut there HUD off to create a more realistic feel. lol honestly though, there are some out there.

Comment

Working...
                  X