Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best infantary player you played with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best infantary player you played with?

Originally posted by Pilioka
    =LAF=Incredible, =LAF=Ronald, =LAF=Crazymexican, =LAF=Testdummy, .n3m.Cam, >UH<Shadow

<3. and i would like to add (former) =LAF=Pilioka

Comment

I'd have to say churnedfortaste = best player ever

Comment

we should make a roll of honor.

be something positive on these forums, other than ceaseless whining from EA haters.

really, we should recognize the great players. word of mouth is always better than ranking, or else the losers with no lives and stat padders get the top.

USAF Rogue something was a really good tanker on smokescreen, he was in my number 1 squad and helped us win the game.

yeah, ive mets lots of really good players. Adenothenas is a guy i know from reality, hes extremely good spec ops and the only sniper with skill i know (his sniper rifle accuracy was like 90 percent even though he doesnt play sniper most of the time).

also Cherokee Pirate i met on the PFM servers, hes a good guy and PBF_general_anasthetic is decent (read: better by far than the rest of his clan and any other claners i have come across) but has a great name and is a good team player.

also, he talks on VOIP and actually sounds like a guy older than 15! thats always a bonus, hate those high pitched voices on VOIP.

Comment

Gw =Lyselot=
          >broggi<

Comment

Djdisention, I_Have_a_WEENY! are awsome players even though weenys name is a bit immature hes like 40or something lol, I always have a laugh with him. They have so many gold, and I played with a guy named rombaft or something he was awsome too.

Comment

Working...
            X