Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best infantary player you played with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best infantary player you played with?

Yesterday I was playing with a guy named bigbootee or something like that, I played against him and he was amazing killing everyone with shots on the head (almost), belive me he wasn´t haking, just plain good the best I played against.
    So I changed teams and played in his squad and there learned how good he was, he was allways ahad of the oponets in terms of tactics and skill.
    I learnt a lot by just following him and seeing what he did.

So I am curious what are the really outstanding infantry players out there, if you know one put his name here so if I find them I can learn a little more.

And please don´t give the names of high ranking players they may be good, but cerainly no the best.

THE BEST ASIDE FROM YOURSELF (of course you are the best in the world)!!!

Re: What is the best infantary player you played with?

I have played against a few cant remember names but none of them were high ranked and it was mainly at the start of BF2 i came across these good players

Comment

I was actually toying with the idea of creating a thread with the names of great team players, and perhaps it turning into an unofficial board of honour, but i feared it would become overrun with negative comments for some reason or other.

However, i've found that (PTK)Punisher was a great bloke to play with, as was Frogglez. There is more, but i've only just started keeping track of those players i consider good to play with.

Comment

I must admit ToggleJR is the best player ever in the whole world

Comment

^^^ thats also something i feared would happen, theres no point in posting uselessly like that, because clearly toggleJR is toggle himself. A thread like this only works if people post seriously

Comment

Originally posted by grena
            Yesterday I was playing with a guy named bigbootee or something like that, I played against him and he was amazing killing everyone with shots on the head (almost), belive me he wasn´t haking, just plain good the best I played against.
            So I changed teams and played in his squad and there learned how good he was, he was allways ahad of the oponets in terms of tactics and skill.
            I learnt a lot by just following him and seeing what he did.

So I am curious what are the really outstanding infantry players out there, if you know one put his name here so if I find them I can learn a little more.

And please don´t give the names of high ranking players they may be good, but cerainly no the best.
            Yours truely...
            Well actually, i have played with many good players who actually help (not like most medics who just heal themselves) but i allways like to help when i can, i am support most often becuase i myself(an' anyone who is nearme) has full ammo all the time...

I think i play well, becuase most of the time i'm first :P:P

joe_cow

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
              I was actually toying with the idea of creating a thread with the names of great team players, and perhaps it turning into an unofficial board of honour, but i feared it would become overrun with negative comments for some reason or other.
              Yes it was precicesly my point.

Originally posted by toggle
              I must admit ToggleJR is the best player ever in the whole world
              I forgot to mention aside from yourself...because this forum is full of people that think are the best players in the World (well, some of you maybe are) . Edited the first post.

Comment

Ruci/Greentree/Frogbait

Comment

yea um there was this guy named somthing like 3254bunny he was really kool and good

Comment

For infantry on the ground, hyperion0000.

Absolutely amazing.

Comment

=LAF=Incredible, =LAF=Ronald, =LAF=Crazymexican, =LAF=Testdummy, .n3m.Cam, >UH<Shadow

Comment

Best? Please define "best".

I've played with guys that could drop anyone within a 500 foot radius before I even had time to acknowlage that a couple pixels had twitched.... but they bored the crap outta me.

I've played with guys that were only average players, but had a great time doing teamwork stuff and playing well together.

Then again, I've also played with some totally useless people that had me laughing and enjoying the game the whole time, just 'cause they had a good attitude.

Best = most points?
                        Best = promotes having fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          I
                          could drop anyone within a 500 foot radius before I even had time to acknowlage
                          some totally useless people that had me laughing and enjoying the game the whole time
                          Best = most points
                          You nailed this one on the head buddy; the best player I've ever seen was c4ownsmehardcore.

Comment

theres an awsome guy named Bravo_6_2 he is really good

Comment

I don't remember names. But when I play with really good people or enjoy teaming up with someone (and we were top two players) I usually tell them to look me up off game. I'm the only Jofaba on the web so I'm pretty easy to find (even have jofaba.com though I let my domain expire and can't reclaim it for a couple weeks. Hope it's still available!) but no one ever has, and most of them seem weirded out by it. *shrug*

Comment

Working...
                              X