Advanced Helicopter and Aircraft techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced Helicopter and Aircraft techniques

K im not gonna give training lessons, but im give u some pointers.
    AirCraft:
    Bomber- fly low for anti-tank and tank eliminations
    Bomber- Fly 400 feet above ground desend right above enemy base, ull get maybe 5 kills every desend.
    Chines jet fighterd are Best for air-craft destruction. But it will be hard for u if u dont have Joysticks. If you dont check it out on google, Seitek x52.

Chopper:
    : Let ur parthner do all the work, and try to keep the heli straight while he shoots his Tv-guided.
    : if u like killing ppl urself- try not to crash, i kill tanks just by desending behind and shooting straight at them
    To evade rockets and all that Allow The "detector Bleep" beep for 2, 2.3 seconds and let the flares out, and Desend Fast to the ground and fly low.

Comment

Alright, I will open up my unit's avaition school curriculum to those that are looking to improve their flying skills. Class will be held this Sunday 3/5/06 at 4pm EST (GMT -5).

Required Materials:
      Speak English
      Ventrilo
      Joystik prefferably

Due to the lack of aircraft on BF2 maps, classes will be held to 4 cadets at a time. If you want to sign up for class PM me or reply with interest. If we have a good turnout more classes will be scheduled for others. If you wish to help instruct the school, also PM me. Feel free to contact me on Xfire at thunderbird20 . Thank you

1stLt Iceman
      26thMEU
      HML/A-269 Gunrunners C.O.

Comment

Wow, that Saitek x52 looks sweet.

Except its like over $100.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
          20$/hr training per person. PM me.
          :laugh: Damn you are cheap. That's good value for money there. If he can learn how to circle strafe in an hour it would be well worth it.

If you can do tight circle strafing, its very handy for taking out vehicles like tanks, APC's and AA tanks. The other day I came across an AA tank and could circle round him faster than he could spin the turret and he died. :laugh:

Comment

The secret to flying is in falling and missing the ground.

Comment

Try differnt combonations of keys and mouse directions

Find the right ones and barrel rolls/spins will be no problem

Comment

Its 3/05/06 4pm Lightning where you at?

Comment

Single player really isn't the best.
                  Ok for basically knowing how to fly a plane and basic bombing and the odd dogfight. That's about it.
                  I can easily rack up kills with the bomber on sp clean sweep, i learnt all the basics there. (Drop bombs early, slow down and go in at a kinda steep angle)

For some reason when i try the tactics online it doesn't really work. At all. might be a lag thing but i usually go on servers where i have 20-30 ping. Main thing is online practise which is what i'm trying to get. (Sure my k/d ratio and all that will take a hammering but i don't give a toss) It's like footy/soccer/anything, you can train as much as you want but you'll only get good if you have real match practice (sp?) in this case it's online experience

Comment

Working...
                  X