Advanced Helicopter and Aircraft techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Helicopter and Aircraft techniques

Got a question, would anyone show me in game, say on an empty server and teach me some advanced methods or techniques to use when using helicopter or aircraft, I know how to fly both, I know how to hover in a helicopter and slow hover in a aircraft, bassically I was looking for putting my skill up on the aircraft or helicopter, like on the aircraft advanced evading techniques from enemy jets and advanced bombing or MG firing skills. For the helicopter I can control it no problem and do most methods and techniques in the book, just wondering if anyone can teach me to circle strafe maybe better I can do it but not that fast, just asking because I know there are some top dog pilots here.

Re: Advanced Helicopter and Aircraft techniques

My one prob with the attack heli..when ever I go to shoot my missles I end up flying full speed at the object and crashing.
    Its like even when Im hovering and then try to point my nose in then tank or area to fire apon, I go into this death charge right into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
      My one prob with the attack heli..when ever I go to shoot my missles I end up flying full speed at the object and crashing.
      Its like even when Im hovering and then try to point my nose in then tank or area to fire apon, I go into this death charge right into it.
      I don't really take out tanks as I don't have the best accuracy with those missiles unless I have a really good shot, if I have a good gunner I always try line them up.

Comment

20$/hr training per person. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
          Start with Kite! LOL :laugh: LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
            whose going to pay to get taught some more methods for use in a game by someone?

Looks like this topic went to $hit fast f*ck it.

Comment

only $20/hr? Man, you're cheap.

Stuff like that just takes practice. Just don't be that guy that tk's for the chopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                whose going to pay to get taught some more methods for use in a game by someone?

Looks like this topic went to $hit fast f*ck it.
                joke? :cry:

Comment

in all honesty Ive read so many tips and such post on this forum and many others..and all i can say is doing is far more effective then reading what to do.
                  Sure theres dos and donts but actual grinding on sinlge player or empty servers will be the best suggestion over any tips a person can write down for you.

As for planes..bombing in my opinion cant be taught it has to be learned.
                  It all comes down to speed, angle and such...and TRUST ME the best advice on bombing if your missing alot is...release earlier!!
                  Do a bombing run and as you drop bombs switch view..90% of time Im betting you over shoot the target.
                  MG for planes..effectively used i usually slow down to increase the ammount of MG roudns I can land instead of a quick pass of a few bullets.
                  And a bigt tip..if you are on a server and there is no one skilled to fly against you or no one smart enough to shoot AA at you..keep dropping speed to almost nothing till it feels liek you can fall out of the sky.
                  Tunr missles on, target chopper, pull throttle all the way off, chopper flares and thinks youll go flying by..nope your so slow youll have a chance to fire missles twice..chopper dead, kick in full throttle and burners and zoom away.

Comment

the trick to not slinging yourself into targets you try to hit with missiles is to line up your shot, lean in to it (ie aim down on the target), and then hit whatever key you have assigned to down thrust, the chopper should lose a great deal of its speed and some altitude but shouldnt barrel into your target as often. As with anything it takes practice, this is just how I've gotten used to doing it.

Comment

Soljah to stay on topic, i am the C.O. of my clans air wing, and if you would like i could but you through our training, where are you located though?
                      PM me or
                      xfire: thunderbird20

*oh and its free...*

1stLt Iceman
                      [26thMEU]
                      HML/A-269 Gunrunners

Comment

Just keep practicing in single-player and depending on your innate talent, you'll eventually get good enough to rape it up on public servers.

Comment

single player enemy plane PWNS!!
                          do it on a open server or create a personal game for ya self.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
                            only $20/hr? Man, you're cheap.

Stuff like that just takes practice. Just don't be that guy that tk's for the chopper.
                            I know, I'm just trying to help the community you know. Thats why I'm not charging my normal fee of $100/hr. Then of course, I'd be whoring myself. On the other hand I am good at choppa choppa choppa whoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              Just keep practicing in single-player and depending on your innate talent, you'll eventually get good enough to rape it up on public servers.
                              Dude.... sloi don't hate on me... Tryin' to do a lil' biznez here man!

Comment

Working...
                              X