Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: will u buy the euro force pack

Originally posted by R0man
    But seriously I agree with you, I've made dozens of online purchases and never had a problem.
    I've probably made well over 1000 online purchase (just a wild-arse guess) without incident. In fact I make so many purchases on Amazon.com that they send me a birthday gift every year for being such an active customer.

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
      Getting back on topic I won't be buying it unless I hear of No Added Bugs and a lot of people saying how enjoyable it is. "Wait and see" this time for me.
      It wasn't completely off topic He did express fear of online purchases. I was just trying to allay those fears.

Comment

i absolutely hate having to buy this game online and download it. just let me hand you some cold hard cash and give me a cd with the game on it and i will happy. also, i might not get this because i bought special forces, and i dont play it at all anymore so ill wait a while after release

Comment

I won't be buying it unless I start to see some evidence that DICE and EA actually give two sh*ts about anything other than their bottom line. The 1.21 patch is going to have to be pretty impressive and even then I'll be waiting a bit for feedback from all the beta testers, oops I mean customers, that buy Euro Forces.

Comment

Moved.

Comment

im am buying it the second it comes out for u guys that dont like buying stuff online....thats why paypal is great. And kinda off topic....Drunking.... i cant WAIT for poe2... i check like everyday to see the progress

Comment

I'll probably get it if it comes out on CD, I don't like the pay to download concept.

Comment

I prefer CDs, not because of uncertainties in online purchases, but because CDs are a lot more reliable and speedier in getting their content to the hard drive. I hate when mods/patches take hours to download onto your computer. However, I'm probably going to download it anyways, it looks too fun not to have.

Comment

Working...
                  X