Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Valorous Unit Ribbon

Originally posted by fore a lot
    i got this ribbon by flying BH at songhua a few months ago. Songhua is best to get points back to the old BH whoring days.
    lol, I got mine also in the BH , but was on mashtuur city , in times where the BH was godlike

Comment

I also got mine in Sharqi. Actually, got the "Meritorious Unit Ribbon", "Valorous Unit Ribbon" & "Legion of Merit Ribbon" about 5 seconds apart in the same round

Wasn't trying for it or anything, I was squad leader trying to defend the Surveillance Post flag while under VERY heavy attack. Luckily I had almost a full squad who worked somewhat well together, had medics, support, assault and Sepc ops. We weathered wave after wave from more than 1 squad as the USMC had captured the construction site flag and were making a beeline for us, also the enemy commander constantly artilleried our position.. all my squad members must have died at that flag at least 10 times each defending it while also dealing out substantial damage ourselves.

Very fierce fighting garuantees you that ribbon, and yes you get it in the game

Comment

I think the stats system for medals and badges etc only seems to give you your medal for the first point that exceeds the set limit.

So if the ribbon requires 45 team points i'd expect to get it once i've earned my 46th point, this is just from observation of all my medals/ribbons so far.

Comment

uhm doesnt it also require you to have no team damage/kills for the round...

coz i know one time it showed in game that i got the ribbon but i never got it in bfhq and it was 4 months ago so it couldn't be that slow right??

Comment

Valorous Unit. I have 25 hours playing as squad member and squad leader. Do I have to get the 45 points myself, while being in a squad, or is it the whole squad that has to go at least 25 points?

Comment

Originally posted by JPCutter2
              Valorous Unit. I have 25 hours playing as squad member and squad leader. Do I have to get the 45 points myself, while being in a squad, or is it the whole squad that has to go at least 25 points?

Just you. You have to make points healing, reviving, capping flags etc. Class is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
              X