Valorous Unit Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valorous Unit Ribbon

So, yesterday I checked out bf2player.com and saw that I now had the global reqs for the ribbon. I thought "Why not?". What I needed to get it was 45 team-pts IAR, which is nothing...

Much to my dismay I only got 44 teampts the first round (DOH!) but 46 the other. The problem is I didn't get the damn thing, so I wonder what's the deal with this ribbon, and/or do ribbons not work properly in 1.2?

thanks!

//laters

Re: Valorous Unit Ribbon

Its the ranking servers.. just wait like 8 hours and you'll get it oh and btw u dont get the ribbon while in combat, once the round is over it will be in your rank system aka bfhq

Comment

no, normaly you must get the ribbon directly in the game , it can take a while before it updates in yoiur stats .

But for the metorious ribon you don need to play as a medic, support or engineer, any other class can't earn that ribon , also I think there was a time requirement in one round to for that ribon

Comment

The thing that really bugs me is that I got 46 team pts when there was like 2 tickets left, which went by fairly quickly concidering it was a 64 player Karkand round. The fact remains however that I met the reqs for the ribbon but nothing so far...

Maybe I'll just do it again in a 32 player round just to give the stats a little time to 'get it'

:wall:

Comment

again, you may only play as medic, suport or engineer in that round , playing with any other class will make that you can't get the ribon anynmore in that round

Comment

Sometimes it seems a bit random.

I know I got my knife vet badge on my 9th pigsticker kill of the round... I was keepin track.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
              again, you may only play as medic, suport or engineer in that round , playing with any other class will make that you can't get the ribon anynmore in that round

Ops, should've said that I was a medic on my 46 team-pts round...

I'll just do it again today and I'll see what happends...

Comment

I got mine yesterday at 1st I thought I wasn`t going to get it i had 45 team points and it never showed in game until 2 mins after i reached 45 then it popped up :-)

Comment

Got it!

Notice how I'm swallowing a arty round at the time I took the screenie

I got the ribbon when I had about 48 pts and, as you can see, 50 tickets left. I guess it needs just a liiitle time to cathc up with my stats. So dont qualify when there's 1 or 2 tickets left, which I did before.

Played the round on the Karkand 27/7 Superserver.co.uk and ended up with a nice score too:

I put the armor whores to shame!!

Comment

Originally posted by -ChiCken
                    Its the ranking servers.. just wait like 8 hours and you'll get it oh and btw u dont get the ribbon while in combat, once the round is over it will be in your rank system aka bfhq
                    Not true, i got this ribbon while in combat

Comment

I got mine on MoonGamers. Was the only medic on my team and that area between the Suburbs and Square on Karkand was like heaven for revives and med packs.

Comment

i got this ribbon by flying BH at songhua a few months ago. Songhua is best to get points back to the old BH whoring days.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                          no kidding. i thought it was the 26min playing time causing me not able to get this Meritorious piece.

Comment

I got mine playing Sharqi and capturing flags like crazy.

Comment

'play only as x class' is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                              X