Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the PKM

unlocked this baby today....went to karkand with it

I sat on the MEC side of the bridge (half way between water ramp & bridge) and picked off loads of USMC with it.....very happy with it

Re: I love the PKM

not again....

Comment

for now on Im gonn atake these threads and look at them as you love me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
        for now on Im gonn atake these threads and look at them as you love me.
        Then change your name to PKM.

Seriously though, I hate that damn gun. Well.... I hate being on the recieving end of that gun.

Comment

PKM = Combination G3 and SVD with a 100-round clip and unlimited reloads.

Comment

I want to unlock the PKM. but if they nerf it in 1.21, then I dont want it....

ahhh decisions, decisions.....

Comment

PKM = another reason the Patch ruined the game

Comment

Originally posted by adamfool99
                Please, bunny hopping noob toobers, useless AA and C4 tossing ruin the game.. The PKM is just as scarey as it should be. Don't like it, you might want to stay behind cover..

Comment

Originally posted by adamfool99
                  support is finally a playable class now, with the increased accuracy (as it is in reality)

now they have to do something about the engy, and BF2 is finally what it is supposed to be ...

so please stop whining and whining and whining and whining, ...

Comment

The little problem is now everybody has it. I iike the pre1.2 days that Assault ruled the infantry fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fore a lot
                      The little problem is now everybody has it. I iike the pre1.2 days that noobtoobers ruled the infantry fight.
                      Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by DickY
                        support is finally a playable class now, with the increased accuracy (as it is in reality)

now they have to do something about the engy, and BF2 is finally what it is supposed to be ...
                        The problem is they buffed the accuracy a LOT more than most people think. It's now as accurate as the SVD used to be, you can snipe with it now. If it was buffed to G36-ish accuracy, it wouldn't be a problem.

Before, playing support was like playing any of the shotgun-equipped kits. Now, it's like playing with a shotgun and a sniper rifle.

Comment

PKM is just one more piece of evidence that DICE doesn't test any of their patches.

Currently the PKM recipe as follows:

One part high damage ultra accurate sniper rifle + one part fully automatic assault rifle + a massive 100 round clip + unlimited ammo/grenades = PKM

I've already told DICE how to fix A2A and S2A balance, now I'll tell them how to fix the PKM while removing it from "the only sane weapon choice" category.

Add a one to one and a half second no-fire delay while proning.

Increase the maximum deviation on the PKM while standing and crouching to three times the current level (at least) to make the PKM fairly useless in anything but a proning position, and leave everything else the same as it is now. That easy, now the PKM is actually a support gun, much like those found in DoD which require the user to set up his gun to make it effective. No match in CqC with a rifle or LMG, but it can put the smack down on any one with a quick set up and a nice vantage point.

Finally, iciing on the cake, allow the support class to "supercharge" all type of ammo on vehicles and infantry to say 150% of normal. Now those little ammo supply bags have a real use, giving all the newbies more claymores to drop, more C4 to throw, and more grenades to spam.

I've told you how to fix AA and the PKM now for you DICE, fire your worthless design team and send their months checks my way.

Comment

the PKM is supposed to be accurate its a bloody support gun its job is to mow down people, if your to stupid to get out of its way you deserve to be on the receiving end.

Honestly its not that hard to avoid it.

Comment

This is getting stupid in game and on the forums.

I personally think it is NOT the PKM that is destroying this game, it is NOT the 1.2 patch.

I think IT IS a fair few of the admins on certain servers.

Now dont get me wrong most servers admin are great, but there is always one admin who will use his ADMIN status in the wrong ways.

im not going to name servers here but here is an example.

A Sharqi map just starts, I jump in the USMC chopper, and get up high. i spot the MEC chopper flying across the water, i managed to take this out before he reached the first flag. I then hear a enemy tank spotted call so i head to that. Now I am doing what any chopper pilot should do and that is assist his ground troops. Anyway after about 30 seconds of taking the chopper out i get a message from an admin who was in the chopper calling me a noob and that he is banning me due to the fact that i was chopper whoaring.

Dont get me wrong i hate it when the MEC chopper flies around and around the USMC chopper base to rack up those points, that IS chopper whoaring in my eyes.

Anyway so i was kicked, I rejoined the server and spawned on the USMC tower as it was the last flag we had left.

Sure enough there he was mr admin raping the tv tower. A few of us then spawned as AT hit him a few times and he died. Sure enough I was kicked again. All so he could jump in his chopper and rape the tower again.

Now this is the sort of behaviour that is ruining this game.

On to the PKM, I have just unlocked this weapon and I must say it is an awesome gun.

It does exactly what its supossed to, and that is to lay down a high rate of accurate fire to keep the opposing teams "heads down" so to speak to allow the advance of your own troops.

i have lost count of the times that i will fire at sum1 they will spot me and come running towards me, that i asking to be killed.

This is a high power support weapon if you are getting shot at by hit find cover! Dont stand out in the open , get shot by it then call everyone who uses it a noob.

Cheers guys look forward to playing you in a server

Comment

Working...
                              X