what is the Perfect squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is the Perfect squad

i think for karkand...it depends on whether u intend on using the tanks or apcs...if u do then engineers are a must...if not and u all intend on going on foot then i would suggest:
    2 medic
    1 support
    2 anti-tank

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube
      please post below your ideal setup for a 5 man squad....and why
      lol, what will be the role of the squad, squad configurations should be fluid as to the role they hope to accomplish and the state of the battlefield.

honestly, dont dedicate yourself to anyone thing in bf2.

for isntance you said medic for sl, which as a general rule is good, but for long range conflicts it may sometimes be better to be sniper, and for spec ops sometimes support.

Comment

Originally posted by bingobones
        i think for karkand...it depends on whether u intend on using the tanks or apcs...if u do then engineers are a must...if not and u all intend on going on foot then i would suggest:
        2 medic
        1 support
        2 anti-tank
        Yeh what he said.

ATs 2 better with one tank, resupply so u dont have to call for supply drop and let everyone know were u are, medic keeping a safe distance to resus the squad, support with pkm short bursts, have fun....

Comment

Yes medic for a squad leader is not a good idea. It all depends on what you plan on doing, mainly attacking, defending, taking out comander's assets. But here is my recomendation for Karkand

Sl: sniper-good spawn pointer
          1:medic
          2:anti-tank
          3:anti-tank
          4:spec-ops

This is a tank buster squad- one more solder added should be a spec-ops.

This is just one recomendation...depends on what your objective is to do.

Comment

Squad Leader: Support- cover fire for spawning squad members, armor, and lots of ammo for all

Squad Member 2: Medic- can revive you so others can spawn on you/can keep everyone else alive longer

Squad Member 3: Spec Ops- Excellent at setting traps, and an accurate rifle

Squad Member 4: Engineer- Most would disagree with me here, but they can place mines on the road behind you, allowing only infantry to attack you from behind (unless they have an engineer, and can disable the mines, but this takes time, and since the squad leader is support, he can always give you more mines). People will say that spec ops can do the same thing, but they would have to watch and wait for a vehicle, and if you squad is constantly moving around, this wont help you.

Squad Member 5: Anti-Tank- C4 is great for taking out tanks, but if you need a tank blown to hell at a distance, this is an ideal class for this slot

Squad Member 5 (Option): Assault- If you arent worried about tanks, a little extra firepower never hurts.

Comment

The one that does EVERYTHING I say.

J/k

Comment

Working...
              X