• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all medics

i hate it when im dead and a medic throws medpacks at me

Comment

Some great replies here.

A) Damn the medics for reviving me so I just get killed again!
      B) Damn the medics for NOT reviving me because they didn't want to get moaned at!
      C) Damn the medics for giving away our position by dropping health!
      D) Damn the medics for NOT dropping health and making us die!

Here's the answer when I play medic: I couldn't give a flying **** what you think, healing and reviving gives me points, so I'm going to do it if there are dead/injured people around. Get used to it, or change server.

Comment

Originally posted by Crowned
        Here's the answer when I play medic: I couldn't give a flying **** what you think, healing and reviving gives me points, so I'm going to do it if there are dead/injured people around. Get used to it, or change server.
        ... EXACTLY!!

other thoughts are so...teenie

edit: got 1.59 k/d rate for the medic kit so I wonder: what noob medics do you guys play with?

Comment

Points to the tank mean nought. Zilch nothing. Its the lost ticket from your non revival that will lose the game for you.

I agree about idiot medics throwing bags in stealth situations. The number of flags I have saved when you hear someone say "Need Medic" "Need Medic?" and your playing MEC lol.

I save as many as I can and yes my frag rate for medic is appalling but I would like to think the majority of those I save appreciate it. In a fierce firefight I won't stupidly throw my life away but I will risk my life to save key people such as squad leaders (not neccesarily my own) anti tank if their are enemy vehicles about or ironically other medics!

Playing a medic well does take more forethought than just throwing med packs everywhere.

Comment

i find at least that if the guy the medic revives dies again rapidly, that he should at least take 10 sec and kill the enemy 1st then revive.

I was capping one time and couldn't believe a medic that kept reviving his buddy from behind cover, but I had my Vodnik mg trained on the body he kept reviving. 5 times...I didn't understand it, but hey I capped the flag and killed the medic and the medic that came afterwards to revive him.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerRei
              A bomb lands close enough to wound me, but not kill me. Mr. friendly medic wanders over hoping for an extra point or two, enemy snipers see him, see him throwing medpacks at me, and we both get shot.
              whats wrong with that?!!!

nothing in my opinion!!

Comment

I almost always play medic in a squad, my rules, contant communication, viop or TS, If i see a tank , dont revive unless the person dead is AT , revive in safe position,

when in squad , capturing flag, spread out , if enemy takes all my squad bar me, i kill enemy , resus squad.

I always am needed during matches etc, im no good as a gunner etc but i have on a few occations been there resus my squad when the going gets tough.

The amount of times a medic comes in uselfull is, u have just spent ages working round to a flag, u die when u get there, i resus u , u kill the enemy and take flag, so my thoughts are , if u dont want resus, let your squad know , dont press your left mouse button either... Medic, Medic

doesnt it annoy u when your down to like to health bars and u requesta medic , they run past and dont give u any healing. And what u also seem to forget is it helps your Death score, if we leave you all the time to die, your K/DR gets more and more rubbish....

Comment

Working...
                X