To all medics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all medics

doesnt everyone hate it when you die by tank or a blast of fire and a daring medic races out to save your behind only to revive you and the both of you get killed, 6 points for the tank

Re: To all medics

lol, yea. but at least the fool medic (no offense medics, im just saying you shouldnt revive smoeone who will merely die again along with you in about 3 seconds.) dies with you

Comment

I hate it when I die and I see a medic run past me or he jumps on me but fails to revive me in time. And when I see that a medic is like 5 feet away from me but just sits there with his head up his ass. Hey, medics, DO YOUR ****ING JOB.

Comment

This just goes to show you that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time. :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
          This just goes to show you that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time. :wall:
          true dat...id rather have a chance than no chance at all..plus i play medic alot and i try to see if the area is clear b4 running out..but sometimes a tank might appear out of nowhere..and the person who gets revived and instantly blown up again prob wont kno that the tank hadnt been there b4

Comment

Most medics I see in game are complete idiots. I usually die by following a medic around asking for first aid.

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
              Most medics I see in game are complete idiots. I usually die by following a medic around asking for first aid.
              I think you'll find that most people you play BF2 with are idiots and medics are no exception.

Comment

Im always on the lookout for low health bars as i almost always play medic.
                And i usually dont bother trying to revive people near an enemy tank but sometimes @$%& just happens.
                Sometimes when im trying to heal someone they just run away from me not knowing what the hell is going on.. THATS what ****es me off.

Comment

It seems like there is never anyone around to revive me. Thats why I play medic most of the time. There never seems to be enough them. Anytime someone dies near me i always check there kit if I can. I'll switch kits and revive them, so even when I want to play a different class it seems like I get stuck with the medic kit anyway.

Comment

Sure, I enjoy a helpful medic when I need one, but it seems I'm always surrounded by medics who are more oriented on raising their score than helping their team.

Case in point: I'm sniping on Wake Island. I have a really nice bush I'm hidden in, so good that enemies are driving past me and not noticing. A bomb lands close enough to wound me, but not kill me. Mr. friendly medic wanders over hoping for an extra point or two, enemy snipers see him, see him throwing medpacks at me, and we both get shot.

Another case in point: Me and my squad are trying to stealthily approach a cap point so as not to attract the notice of an enemy tank, since we have no AT. Hoping for a C4 kill, or at least for it to bugger off to let us cap, we sneak around back. However, Mr. friendly medic strikes again and lays a clear line to our squad with those nice visable health packs he throws at us, even though we havent been shot at in the past 40 or 50 seconds.

One final example: I'm an AT class, I've fired my last two missiles at a tank. It's smoking bad. But I have no ammo and a respawn point is close. I willingly throw myself in the path of fire so I can respawn with a fresh stock of rockets. Mr. Friendly Medic decides to save the day, leaving me with no ammo, and dead again by Mr. Tank. Repeat Ad Nauseum until either tank is gone or Medic goes byebye.

Medics, use your head when you play. If someone is hiding, either leave him alone unless he specifically calls for you, or go prone, hide with him, and just hold your medpack out to gradually heal. And if someone dies by a tank, think about it before you heal him. If you rez him and he lives, that's a ticket saved for your team. If you both die since you tried to rez someone who is currently on the Magnum diet, that's two tickets lost, and a ticked off teammate.

Comment

when this happens, either switch sides, or suicide. He won't be able to revive you this time.

Comment

but suiciding takes away points does it not?

Comment

Why has this never happened to me.. A medic has never ****ed me off doing this. I can understand the tank situation, but otherwise I usually get at least 1 quick kill before I'm sprayed down if I'm revived in mid-firefight. You don't lose tickets, why complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanoaug
                            but suiciding takes away points does it not?
                            better than giving the tank free points...

Comment

in some of the cases you illustrated, those things are done by what i like to call "newb" medics.
                              They see someone on a low health bar close by and they can either A. not run over and possibly get yelled at by an angry man that just died because he didnt get a heal. OR B. they can run over and heal you and possibly get yelled at by an angry sniper who just died because you DID heal him. I use the word "newb" as an uneducated player not NOOB as an idiot.

I myself usually assess the situation before i run over and heal/res. And do not throw my med pack around like a madman i usually hold them in my hand and lie prone or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X