Patch 1.21?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patch 1.21?

Depends on the market... BF2's base is perty strong. If the income is delayed a bit... a screw it.

The point I was gonna make (with a longer preamble) is that if they release the patch and/or without making it top notch, fully tested, and worth the bucks, they will lose my money 'cause I ain't gonna pick it up. If it's delayed, I'd still get it. If it's half arsed, I won't.

Dats my point.

Comment

I really hope they fix the grenade launchers and rocket launchers. At times I've fired a rocket at an APC or tank only to have it go straight through. Granted, this glitch of rockets going through vehicles has existed since the beginning but only from really short ranges, so it didn't really matter. Then there are other times when I fire a rocket and see the firing animation/sound (with the smoke trail included), but the rocket hasn't actually fired, my "magazine" still shows up as full. The rocket lag is an annoyance, but you're still aiming at the broad side of a barn, so it doesn't make a huge difference. On the other hand, I find the firing lag to be virtually crippling with the grenade launcher. I've pretty much given up on trying to hit moving cars/buggies with the GL on account of the firing lag.

Comment

Yeah with a bit of luck the patch come out soon, I'm sick of rockets going right through an enemy tank only to find my ammo is still the same! and as for

I think its good to see that they're taking a while to bring the patch out, because that basicly means they're trying to fix all the bugs. If not, they just cant code quick enough.
        i think we all know the answer to that one :evil:

Anyay hopefully it wont be too long now

Comment

The last hotfix (patch 1.01) took about 4 days if I remember correctly and as rombaft said, the BF2RS team will probably be finished by the end of this week. After that it depends on what changes need to be made based on their findings and if DiCE decide to implement their findings.

If I was to guess I'd say that it'll be someday next week.

Comment

A little bird told me that many new bugs were introduced with the beta 1.21 patch that is currently being tested. So either they will knock them all out pretty fast or... apocalypse?

Let's just all hold hands and pray.

Comment

Maybe like how the gave us a valentines gift they will give us a Academy Awards gift today

Comment

i hope they don't nerf the weapons. at least save that for the next patch when BF2: AF comes out...

Comment

euro force depends on 1.21 so most likely armored fury will depend on 1.21 or even a different patch

Comment

Working...
                  X