Patch 1.21?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.21?

Anyone know of a release date yet, people pretty much knew a couple days in advance before 1.2
    It seems like it is taking them a very long time

Re: Patch 1.21?

Well, they have to fix all the things they feel they should fix because people whined about them, plus whatever was already messed up in the game before patch 1.2

Comment

I know they are testing it this week, and if testing is good, it will be released end of this week or in the first half of next week .

if they find new bugs or bugs aren't solved they wanted to solve, patch will be rather end of next week or week after .

They are in a hurry to, this because as long the patch ain't out, they can't start selling euro force, wich is offcourse some $ in the pocket

Comment

I heard it was estimated to be released about 6 weeks after 1.2 but it all depends on if theres probs or not.

Comment

lol six weeks thats such a long time, and they are losing money every day

Comment

Yeah, do a quick multiplayer scan with version matching in your filters..you'll see probably half the servers you did a week ago. Personally I counted about 1108 last week down to 491 yesterday. To me this suggests they're doing testing on alot of servers. Then again, it could have been other bugs or the wrong time of day.

Comment

They aren't losing any money... they just aren't makin it.

The last thing we want them to do is to rush this. We've seen what happens when the deadline becomes more important than the care with which the product is handled.

Comment

All the test servers have had version 1.1.2714-546.0 for several days on now. Hopefully it's nearly release time.

Comment

I think its good to see that they're taking a while to bring the patch out, because that basicly means they're trying to fix all the bugs. If not, they just cant code quick enough.

I can't wait much longer for Euro Force, it was going to be the beginning of the week now it wont be for probably another 2 weeks or so.

Comment

Well, they are sure to release the Booster pack this month regardless considering the fiscal quarter ends this month--I can guarantee the Booster pack profits were part of this quarter's projection, so, Wargimp, it actually would be considered a loss in profit if they didn't release it. (I hate Wallstreet.)

Anyway, given this, patch 1.21 will have to be released, too. So six weeks? No, very doubtful. It'll probably be in a couple of weeks.

Comment

I don't want to wait 2 weeks!

Comment

i dont mind waiting...i havent notice any diff in gameplay really except for claymores and more claymores but i just put them with the annoying artillery

Comment

Ask any AT guy (like me), and he'll tell you every day is one day too many to wait. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to aim, shoot, and then watch your rocket go right through a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
                            Well, they are sure to release the Booster pack this month regardless considering the fiscal quarter ends this month--I can guarantee the Booster pack profits were part of this quarter's projection, so, Wargimp, it actually would be considered a loss in profit if they didn't release it. (I hate Wallstreet.)
                            Yeah, good point.

I was talking *real world* money, not fatcat theoretical money.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              They aren't losing any money... they just aren't makin it.

The last thing we want them to do is to rush this. We've seen what happens when the deadline becomes more important than the care with which the product is handled.

not making money is loosing money, you keep your expenses, nomather what, so if you are not making money, you do loose money, also time is cost

Comment

Working...
                              X