Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All the things that make the n00bs cry

Originally posted by i made you
    C4's practically useless now. All you can do is destroy commander assets. I've only destroyed about 10 tanks with C4 after the patch, used to be 30 a day.
    Well spec ops is about being sneaky. Using your brain and whatnot. Making you have to go upto the tank/apc, plant the charges annd run away to destroy it. Even AT requires some thinking. You have to plan where to shoot your next rocket @ the tank and look around to see where you can hide whilst reloading and check around to see that splash damage won't kill you. Loads of factors here. AT and Spec ops are the kits that require the most brains now. Imo.

Comment

Yeah... It takes skill to be a C4 chucking noob...

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        A little nostalgic look back at what made n00bs around the world cry. In my opinion, it takes skill to play this way, I dont care what anyone says.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...40703799&q=BF2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78966293&q=BF2
        yup. i'd get booted out of so many servers for bunnyhopping with c4. patch 1.2 is gey, thats y i went back to 1.12. its still stat tracking on 1.12 too so to me its worth it to still be there. there arent as many rooms but most of them are packed because there arent many rooms to choose from which is great.

Comment

You know what Keith, you should have not even posted in this thread. No one is complaining about the 1.2 patch. For you to make that assumption shows how small your attention span actually is. Go take your "Praise the Patch" BS to another thread dont hijack something with your nonsense.
          Look at your sig, numbnuts. You obviously are a patch whiner for starting a thread about c4 throwing and how you feel so "nostalgic" for such feature, you stupid pi*s.

Comment

It took me one round to figure out how to be a "l337 c4 chucker". It was a very gay part of the game and I only did it for 2 or 3 rounds trying to get the Expert Explosives badge. After a few tries I felt guilty for using noob tactics and stopped. Glad 1.2 is here.

Comment

Talent is all i see..really well done nice vid edit skills too

the definition of a noob is someone with no skills and/or a new comer (hence no skill). If you think they have no skills in ANY section of those vids then you suck. I tried C4 chucking to get my explosives badge, failed miserably becuase i cant master it. i 've put in 150 hours into BF2 and have skills in the whole spectrum of the game. I'm not a whore but i've grown tired of being camped by tanks and blah blah etc etc so i basically am only interested in planes and choppers now.

The team work aspect of the game doesnt work, and rarly works IMO, how many times have u lot found yourselfs caping flags by yourself, try and get a UAV to have some chance or even some supplies but no the comm is frittering around doing what he likes best??? - therefore i dont care for it no more. <<that was a full stop

I preferd pre 1.2, i could handle the whores. and there still there BTW??!!! lmfao

just cos you dont like getting C4 in your face by someone who doesnt give a rats ass for u doesnt mean there a noob. basically u got PWNED!

this post was more a rant and rave about calling folkes newbs. and was nice to get it out my system
              Ps, try project reality

Comment

A little nostalgic look back at what made n00bs around the world cry. In my opinion, it takes skill to play this way, I dont care what anyone says.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...40703799&q=BF2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78966293&q=BF2

that video was made in 1992, which was well before the 1.2 patch

Comment

HOw could it have been made in 1992??? That was well before BF2 was even in production! heck, BF1942 wasnt even in production then.

Comment

How do they get the footage for the video? With What program to record games like that?

Comment

Good old days indeed.

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                      C4 chucking was retarded to the extreme and should have never been in the game in the first place.
                      And everything shown in that second video is still easily possible, if you do not think so then perhaps your definition of "noob" is different to mine and everyone elses..
                      Speaking of making n00bs cry...

Comment

Those were the good old days.

Comment

I'm still confused as to why this video

was included in this thread...

Dude didn't hop 'n lob once. I saw a bunch of C4 kills that no one could call C4 spam. Infact, whoever did that vid is no doubt rather thrilled by the patch. He didn't have to hop 'n lob to get his boomy kills and now he can do normal throws further.

*shrug*

Sometimes you peoples is just nutz, ya know?

Comment

to make a noob cry you must tk him repeatedly. If this makes one of you cry (im sure it does) then you are a noob.

Comment

LOL. I liked both videos.,

Comment

I played with these guys. They are good, but not honorably in my opinion. All they did was Dolphin dive around corners, whore/rape with the choppers, and wire spawn points with C4.

I admit it took a while for me to start figuring out their tactics worked and make a 1 man retaliation tactic, but I have no respect for their' style of play.

Comment

Working...
                                X