Uav Of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uav Of Death

Well in the new patch we all know we can see the uav. Infact we see it all the time. which makes me think that i could of prevented alot of deaths just by simply looking up. Now when ever i form a stratagy with my squad i find myself looking to the sky before i depart my safty zone. and i also find myself sending one of my special ops squad mates to constantly take out there SCAN/UAV now that i see it all the time it really makes me nervous. Do you guys think the UAV is a Much deadlier tool 1.2 or pre 1.2 ? And what are your statagies for dealing with the enemys all seeing eye.?

Re: Uav Of Death

Deadlyer? NO. More intimidating? YES! But im quit happy about the new implementation of them I love shooting them down knowing im helping the team even if I dont get points ( Which I think should be implemented).

Comment

I definitly think we should get points for knocking down the UAV even if its one measly point.

Comment

It is kinda deadly, I accidently crashed into it with the heli and it took like half the health of the heli.

Comment

I was thinking about the posibility of getting points for shooting it down.

I also Know I quit trying to shoot at it... no other reason than tired of wasting all my ammo in the process.

While you dont get points (as of yet) You still gain a benefit of 'blinding' the commander and while not personally rewarding.. kind of helps your team.

Comment

Yea I flew my plane into a UAV and got blown to pieces. Guess I figured it wouldn't take all my hitpoints, wrong.

Comment

Ya its awesome the way it is now :laugh:

Comment

i feel like its back at the pre 1.03 patch days where you would spend all the time and effort to go to the enemys base and blow up all there stuff but get no points for it hopefully they will implement a single point to it,that would be nice. i am slightly worried that if they do make it worthwhile to shoot down there might be a new badge we have to get......no uav shall ever fly again...

Comment

I always shoot the UAV when i have a gun that can and not waste to much time. Even if it's a friendly vehicle.

Comment

agreed. we should atleast get a point for doing it. i mean, its not really the easiest thing to do.

Comment

Booze Monkey, no offense, but your spelling is horrible. I hope English was not your first language. Other than that, I agree with you on your post. The UAV does have a psychological effect after the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                        Booze Monkey, no offense, but your spelling is horrible. I hope English was not your first language. Other than that, I agree with you on your post. The UAV does have a psychological effect after the patch.
                        Is there a point to insulting me...this is not a term paper for school lol.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                          Nobody likes a grammer nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
                            Nobody likes a grammer nazi.
                            No one likes an unreadable post or one riddled with multiple and trivial errors either, eh? Guess it's a danged if you do, danged if you don't thing. Grammar shows more maturity and higher standards in general, however.

The UAV, as well as other commanders tools, are n00bified and un-needed. However, as a compromise I'd accept removing the ability of the supply crates to repair them. And the UAVs are fun to run together, if commanders place their UAVs just right, they explode on impact. (the UAVs have a square collision mesh too, if anyone really cares about what you're shooting at. It's actually larger than the UAV itself if you manage to get up close to one to find out :-P)

Comment

This is a gaming forum, not english homework, seriously stfu about the grammatical errors already please.

Comment

Working...
                              X