No 64 player maps in Euro Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No 64 player maps in Euro Force

WTF ? no 64 player maps ? this sucks , realy , and 64 players on a 32 player map sucks to , this means only 200 tickets , I find this bad news

Comment

At least it will keep the fighting intense if they still allow 64 players on the 32 man maps.

Comment

64 player servers will still have 64 slots open to play the game regardless of the map size.

It appears to me that EA simply made the map sizes smaller so that they wouldn't have to support any problems that arise from excessive server performance hits.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
          WTF ? no 64 player maps ? this sucks , realy , and 64 players on a 32 player map sucks to , this means only 200 tickets , I find this bad news
          Maps with 64 people go quite fast, unfortunately with fewer tickets it could all be over before some people have even connected!

Comment

thats gona suck if theres no 64

Comment

Yo guys, we can still play 64 players on those serves, and anyays I hear the maps are huge!

Comment

I don't care at all. I personally think the 64 player sized maps in BF2 are in most cases too big, and would love to find a server that would run their 32 player versions with 64 players, but haven't yet. It would keep the action much more frequent and less spread out. Maps would feel more like Karkand more often. I hate maps like Kubra Dam and Zatar Wetlands and Dragon Valley on their 64 player versions sometimes. If you have no vehicle, most of the time you just have to sit and wait somewhere, because walking will take you half the entire round to get to the action, probably only to get killed once you get there.

The reduced ticket count seems to pose a problem though, although, perhaps EA can set an optional higher ticket count for the ranked servers, to still be ranked, and have the higher tickets (especially since there's only 3 Euro Force maps... short rounds on those over and over could and probably will get old fast).

Comment

well aslong as you can play on 64 player man servers then thats ok.

Comment

maybe they will fix this in the end

Comment

This is ridiculous!!! No 64 player support? And they want me to pay them for this?
                      Heres my money.....ya right CYA! :evil:

Comment

Working...
                      X