X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: armored fury

Originally posted by HullBreach
    It'd be funny if they releases a map for SF owners based in LA, where instead of US forces the Chinese have to deal with the residents.

THink of the classes:
    LAPD - "Hes wounded, beat him some more!" (Extra points for beating enemy)
    Angry Liberals - "Bush sent you didn't he! THis is SOOO Karl Rove!" (No guns)
    Gangbangers - "Get off my turf!" (They'd shoot pistols sideways too)
    SUV Drivers on Cellphones - And you though jeep ramming was bad....
    Crackheads - one PLA soldier to another "Where are the jeeps wheels!?!?!"
    Highway Snipers - No points for TK's but you do get overblown media attention

Im American, and I think poking fun at ourselves is necessary on occaision
    10-4 lol

Comment

I think the red/blue tag bug will be at its worst when Armored Fury is released because of the huge number of team switchers.

Comment

Originally posted by HullBreach
        It'd be funny if they releases a map for SF owners based in LA, where instead of US forces the Chinese have to deal with the residents.

THink of the classes:
        LAPD - "Hes wounded, beat him some more!" (Extra points for beating enemy)
        Angry Liberals - "Bush sent you didn't he! THis is SOOO Karl Rove!" (No guns)
        Gangbangers - "Get off my turf!" (They'd shoot pistols sideways too)
        SUV Drivers on Cellphones - And you though jeep ramming was bad....
        Crackheads - one PLA soldier to another "Where are the jeeps wheels!?!?!"
        Highway Snipers - No points for TK's but you do get overblown media attention

Im American, and I think poking fun at ourselves is necessary on occaision
        Awsome! I'd play them all!!!!

Comment

Wolverines!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot
            fighting in your own country?

hell no for me,

go ahead use any other country but not the United States.
            This is why other countries don't like the US. It's full of arrogant pricks with a false sense of pride.

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot

Im not sure i like the idea of fighting on American soil in a game.

But when you play as the PLA or the MEC you don't mind killing virtual Americans?

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
                This is why other countries don't like the US. It's full of arrogant pricks with a false sense of pride.
                say what. were are you from some country liek france who got run over in about 2 minutes and whos army is weak and they are all weak minded when it coems to world politics? Americans dont have this flase sense of pride. Its real. i might play as a chinsese solider in Bf2 but fighting in our home land. Nope USA all the way

Comment

This thread has either...

A.) Crazy pride stricken americans.

B.) Europeans or elsewhere who don't see the difference, like with being Chinese and playing as USMC in Daqing Oilfields (thats an example)

C.) People who like to play BF2 and think over zealous Americans can get a bit obnoxious.

Trust me, I know American Patriotism...*cough*looks at Dilla_Incognito's location*cough* But, its seperating life from well...not life... If you feel your homeland and country is threatened by a videogame, you'd probably feel threatened if i said i drew a pair of scissors in ms paint and im gonna cut you with them.

Comment

The only thing I don't like about Armored Fury is this: how does a foreign army get all the way to a place like Pennsylvania? I cannot see that happening in a country where everyone and their grandmother owns a gun. I am willing to make compromises to be able to fly an A-10, though... Then again, if at least one solid mod is out by then, I probably won't even be thinking about playing vanilla.

Comment

"Celebrate the freedom of your country by blowing up a small part of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
                        If you feel your homeland and country is threatened by a videogame, you'd probably feel threatened if i said i drew a pair of scissors in ms paint and im gonna cut you with them.
                        HA! Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
                          Other countries don't like us because we are so powerful and basically live the way they wished they could live. Deep down inside everyone (outside the US) wishes they had the freedoms and liberties the united states government grants us. But they don't have those freedoms, so out of jealousy they hate us.

And please, whatever you do, if you are french do not respond to my post, as I have just eaten and do not want to become ill.

As far as BF2 maps located in the US, damn man, it is a game, relax....

And the guy who said "Wolverines!" pure sweetness, such a great 80's movie

Comment

Would kinda suck though.. to bomb your own country with your own jets to take out a tank

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab37
                              say what. were are you from some country liek france who got run over in about 2 minutes and whos army is weak and they are all weak minded when it coems to world politics? Americans dont have this flase sense of pride. Its real. i might play as a chinsese solider in Bf2 but fighting in our home land. Nope USA all the way
                              I'm American you ignorant retard.

Originally posted by Ronin581
                              Other countries don't like us because we are so powerful and basically live the way they wished they could live. Deep down inside everyone (outside the US) wishes they had the freedoms and liberties the united states government grants us. But they don't have those freedoms, so out of jealousy they hate us.
                              It's more like we live way too easy. Just some news, US power is decreasing and will continue to decrease. It's called globilization.

Comment

Eh...

Virtual Arab country...
                                Virtual China...
                                Virtual Europe...
                                Virtual US...

It's a game. I cant believe we actually have a post with people concerned about an invasion within the US borders... within a game...

how does a foreign army get all the way to a place like Pennsylvania?
                                A few ideas....
                                Tunnels under the borders from Canada...
                                Tunnels under the border from Mexico (Did you see the size of the last one they found?)...
                                An older movie did it best (Red Dawn)..
                                An Arab nation given security responsibilities of US ports.... Hmmmm

It a game in the future... play it or dont.

Comment

Working...
                                X