This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armored fury

I have a feeling that when i play this booster pack i will always play USA and beat the crap out of China and MEC. Some weird patriotic feeling will take over me, even though its a game. If America ever got invaded I'd be first to sign up for the army. I have an extreme sense of pride for America.

Im not sure i like the idea of fighting on American soil in a game.

Re: armored fury

sounds like fun to me, ill probably pass on euroforce but armored fury sounds cool.. hopefully they'll make the tanking a little more like reality mod in the sense of multiple munitions to choose from and zooming is cool too.

Comment

Yeah, I know where you're comin from. I love America, so I probably would end up goin on a TK spree if I played as MEC or PLA on an American map

Comment

Originally posted by LOGAN
        sounds like fun to me, ill probably pass on euroforce but armored fury sounds cool.. hopefully they'll make the tanking a little more like reality mod in the sense of multiple munitions to choose from and zooming is cool too.
        fighting in your own country?

hell no for me,

go ahead use any other country but not the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by KC.JADE
          Yeah, I know where you're comin from. I love America, so I probably would end up goin on a TK spree if I played as MEC or PLA on an American map
          hell yeah

Comment

actually, when I first got BF2 I tk spreed on the US side when we are playing US vs. China maps. Now I don't really care.

Comment

Im just interested in that "operation road rage" map everyones talking about. I have a feeling thats going to be a fun one.

Also, Id love to see some maps done that are in very sub-urban style neightborhoods. Theres just somthing funny about a tank running over a garden gnome.

Comment

I actually like the idea of playing on american soil, but then I'm not american although I don't remember any european players giving a f*** back when BF1942 was released.

And I don't really see why the game should be played in China or the Middle East but not in the US...

my suggestion is give the patriot crap a rest

Comment

"American Soil", i don't know if you have noticed but this is a game, and it's not like its a game based on real life locations.

Does it really matter if it just says that its in America?

Comment

jeez only like ten thounsand movies depict terrorists of one form or another fighting on U.S soil. Just relax and take your pride into the game.And theirs definetly NO NEED to Tk a team mate just cuz your on the MEC side i mean come on..... Theirs no need to get political about a game ever. except if it was called "Baby Killers 3" or something sick like that lol.

Comment

Dude, that would be sweet, can I mod in my house and take out my brother when he's sitting at my computer? Talk about realistic game play, and frankly, would be funner then hell for me!

Comment

boo YAH

Comment

Originally posted by HullBreach
                          Im just interested in that "operation road rage" map everyones talking about. I have a feeling thats going to be a fun one.

Also, Id love to see some maps done that are in very sub-urban style neightborhoods. Theres just somthing funny about a tank running over a garden gnome.
                          I find the Forklifts driving around with APCs hilarious in SF. They should add more forklifts in the boosters id buy them just for the comedy factor :|:

Comment

Armoured Fury seems like a better deal than Euro Force. New vehicle classes and, in my opinion, a more interesting setting (Operation Road Rage, anyone?).

Comment

It'd be funny if they releases a map for SF owners based in LA, where instead of US forces the Chinese have to deal with the residents.

THink of the classes:
                              LAPD - "Hes wounded, beat him some more!" (Extra points for beating enemy)
                              Angry Liberals - "Bush sent you didn't he! THis is SOOO Karl Rove!" (No guns)
                              Gangbangers - "Get off my turf!" (They'd shoot pistols sideways too)
                              SUV Drivers on Cellphones - And you though jeep ramming was bad....
                              Crackheads - one PLA soldier to another "Where are the jeeps wheels!?!?!"
                              Highway Snipers - No points for TK's but you do get overblown media attention

Im American, and I think poking fun at ourselves is necessary on occaision

Comment

Working...
                              X