• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphic Card Experts

cheers train

Comment

Ahhh. The typical rant from the typical under educated hot headed moron with absolutely no sense of humour

Oh and BTW it's penes for more than one. Get yourself an education and a sense of humour son (not necessarily in that order)

Oh and BTW again my PC kicks the sh!t out of your PC and my dad could beat your dad in a fight any day.

My cars probably shinier than yours too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Epistone
        Oh and BTW again my PC kicks the sh!t out of your PC and my dad could beat your dad in a fight any day.
        My cars probably shinier than yours too!!!!
        another immature asshat joins the forums thats just great

now back to the subject.........

the 7800gtx is probably the best buy for your money at the moment because its a powerful card able to run any game well from my point of view better than any other card under £300 and from the people who have the card on this forum ive never seen one complain

but i have a few other options to the 7800gtx.......

get the 7800gt its a little slower than the 7800gtx but can still kick ass in games i have one myself and it has handeled every game flawlessly you will also save yourself £90

go for a more powerful card like the x1900xt this is a beast of a card and is the best card out there right now you will however have to widen you wallet to £400 or so

wait for the NVIDIA 7900 series to be released they will be faster than the 7800 cards but probably fairly marginally you might be able to bag yourself a 7900gt (pritty much the same power as a 7800gtx) for around £230 but we will have to wait and see

probably the best place to buy from in my expirence is SCAN but if you find a better place by all means buy from there

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
          another immature asshat joins the forums thats just great

now back to the subject.........

the 7800gtx is probably the best buy for your money at the moment because its a powerful card able to run any game well from my point of view better than any other card under £300 and from the people who have the card on this forum ive never seen one complain

but i have a few other options to the 7800gtx.......

get the 7800gt its a little slower than the 7800gtx but can still kick ass in games i have one myself and it has handeled every game flawlessly you will also save yourself £90

go for a more powerful card like the x1900xt this is a beast of a card and is the best card out there right now you will however have to widen you wallet to £400 or so

wait for the NVIDIA 7900 series to be released they will be faster than the 7800 cards but probably fairly marginally you might be able to bag yourself a 7900gt (pritty much the same power as a 7800gtx) for around £230 but we will have to wait and see

probably the best place to buy from in my expirence is SCAN but if you find a better place by all means buy from there
          you can get a 1900xt for £351.27 inc VAT. But because DX10 cards are coming out at the end of the year, I think the best choice would be to get the slightly cheaper 7800gt now and upgrade to DX10 when it comes out.

Comment

Cheers boys

Esp Merchant.... thanks

Comment

it depends on what brand u want, ATI or Nvidia

with Nvidia, that model is good
              with ATI, x1300 is probably the minimum u want

Comment

Originally posted by SpectreZH
                it depends on what brand u want, ATI or Nvidia

with Nvidia, that model is good
                with ATI, x1300 is probably the minimum u want
                choosing by brand is not a good way to go, choosing by performance and price is. And he can get a much better card than the x1300 with £300.

Comment

Working...
                X