Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2leet3cheat

Whats up guys...

Just a quick post about a community that has been up for only a short while now (well, it came about from another community that was lead by someone that simply vanished off the face of the earth).

http://www.2leet2cheat.com is the URL. It's essentially an anti-cheat community. They got the BHD section moving, but the BF2 section leaves something to be desired (and we all know that BF2 > BHD).

Hope to see some of you there!

Note: This is not to detract from activity here, that is not the intention. It's just a place for people to expose cheaters and whatnot.

Re: 2leet3cheat

I would check it out but it wants me to register first... Which IMO has no point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
      I would check it out but it wants me to register first... Which IMO has no point.
      Making registration mandatory to even read the forums makes the whole thing kind of useless.

Comment

^ What they said ^

Comment

^ I hate forums that do that.

Comment

Nice community name though.

Comment

and yet you guys registered here...

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
                and yet you guys registered here...
                No I didn't. I saw the barren forums and no possibility to see what kind of community it was and decided not to bother.

Comment

yes but here you could read the content of the forums before you decided the become a member.

On there theres nothing to make you want to sign up ie: reading a thread that interests you that you would like to reply in.

Comment

^ What he said ^

Comment

I talked to the site admin about that, I thought he said he changed it, but I guess not (i'm always logged in, so I didn't really know it was still like that).

I'll talk to him about it though.

EDIT: Darn it, looks like I botched the topic title.

Comment

I have to admit. When even the public forums require registration just to view them, its pretty pointless.

How about making it possible to view all of the forums, and to post in the public one. But registration is required to post in the others... But at least let us read them!!

Comment

i tried to join but i got annoyed

The display name contains one or more of these illegal characters: [ ] | ; ,

Comment

Originally posted by FierceTeapot
                            I have to admit. When even the public forums require registration just to view them, its pretty pointless.

So that every other idiot doesn't come and start spamming about things that have nothing to do with the forum..
                            I didn't register : >

Comment

Originally posted by madness
                              So that every other idiot doesn't come and start spamming about things that have nothing to do with the forum..
                              I didn't register : >
                              no. you've missed my point there.

If its called public, then make it public. Its not very public if you have to register - is it??

Comment

Working...
                              X