Need help aiming the M95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help aiming the M95

To judge distance I'll look for the nearest flag, estimate from that.
    After a while, you get a feel for the distance based on how big they are in your scope.

Comment

if you're good with the m24, then its just a matter of time (other wise practice with m24) and i noticed when my graphics weren't on optimal settings, i would get a fuzzy sniper crosshair (do you have that?) cause i would miss 99.99% of the time...except when i ran in front of someone, dived and shot w/o scope killing him. also, practice in single player, with bots, they;re predictible. Why do you think humans are the best pray? cause they know how to [TRY] to survie. Most times i end up killing them, only one got away...

Comment

Yeah its a matter of time, i used to shoot 5 or 6 times to get 1 kill

1) best rule i can give you is that always take you time, most likely they will run out of sprint or go prone and when they do their salad is yours to toss

2) always shoot for the head, although its harder to hit, whenever i get sniped i always run for a cover spot and they will to, remember the 2 points is better than the 1 point kill assist

3) Always match the the speed you are following them in your scope, lead the gun out in front of them just to about the point as if they were sticking out your arm

4) Let it rip

Comment

Working...
        X