Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: weapons unlocks

Originally posted by burnso66
    am i an idiot or what???? once you unlock a weapon, how do you use the thing?
    When you are at the kit selection screen in the game there is a button with arrows by the kits you've unlocked; the kits you haven't unlocked will show a small lock symbol there instead.

Comment

LOL, what i meant was how do upgrade to that weapon during the game lol (and my rank is sergeant? how the hell is that lol) ended up special forces for a couple hours...went up a rank and ended up gettin 4 unlocks in total and managed to get the hang of it

anyway...does any of you guys have the EURO FORCE booster pack? i heard its weapons are just a rip off to special forces weapons...just a little bit different though

Comment

Originally posted by Kruezritter
        LOL, what i meant was how do upgrade to that weapon during the game lol
        You don't. The only way to change weapons while you're on the map is to either pick up the kit of a dead solder or be revived where there is a different kit nearby. You can only change to your unlocked weapons by clicking the button in the kit-selection screen.

anyway...does any of you guys have the EURO FORCE booster pack? i heard its weapons are just a rip off to special forces weapons...just a little bit different though
        Some of the EF weapons are pretty good; the problem is that you can only use them on the 3 EF maps (except for the P90 and L96 which are also SF unlocks).

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
          You don't. The only way to change weapons while you're on the map is to either pick up the kit of a dead solder or be revived where there is a different kit nearby. You can only change to your unlocked weapons by clicking the button in the kit-selection screen.

Some of the EF weapons are pretty good; the problem is that you can only use them on the 3 EF maps (except for the P90 and L96 which are also SF unlocks).
          Man... if only BF2 had fully customizable profiles which gives you a 'locker' at which you can store whichever weapons you want to use. Perhaps even different fatigues to wear and changes to appearance as well. But yes, I'm sure this is going to get lots of replies saying that it will take up too much resources, etc etc. Just a mere fantasy.

Comment

sounds a good idea...i rate that

pity that euro force didnt have somthing more to offer in terms of general bf2 gaming...i think that i might keep the extra $10 in my wallet rather then wasting it on a game i will probably never use...SF was different it had unlocks for bf2 and enchanced gameplay while EF doesnt

Comment

Working...
            X