weapons unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weapons unlocks

i just made a new character so i could re-do the easy weapons unlocks, but when i got my 1st promotion it didn't give me an option to unlock a weapon. version 1.20 if that matters

Re: weapons unlocks

you dont get an unlock on ur 1st promotion. like the 3rd one i think.

Comment

Originally posted by diesalot
      i just made a new character so i could re-do the easy weapons unlocks, but when i got my 1st promotion it didn't give me an option to unlock a weapon. version 1.20 if that matters
      First unlock happens when you are promoted to lance corporal.

Need any tips on which gun to get? or are you stuck to a kit already?

Comment

well i was going to go with support, but for some odd reason when i try to play by battlefield2 just shuts down, i hate computers

Comment

Im gonna unlock the Spec ops Weapon first and then the G3...

Comment

Originally posted by Solo_Wing_Zero
            Im gonna unlock the Spec ops Weapon first and then the G3...
            Yeah, I'd advise going after the G36C (Spec Ops unlock, tier 1). If you're after very good accuracy and fair firepower- thats the ticket. Too many a time, I've been able to out-snipe sniper troops with it.

I don't suggest getting the SCAR-L (SpecOps 2nd tier), a lot of people say it's a downgrade from the G36C. I agree; since the red dot in the sight doesn't even seem to be the actual crosshair, and the recoil is shocking.

As with the G3- remember that you'll lose the grenade launcher. Never tried using the G3 before, but considering its very good firepower as an assault rifle, I suppose it's worth a shot.

One thing for sure... don't pick Engineer or Anti-Tank unlocks unless you're dedicated to those kits; they just supplement the poor accuracy and power in their predeccesors. Though I didn't mind the P90 (AT 2nd tier unlock), it's relatively accurate, and good for close range spraying (plus the red-dot scope is always a nice touch). Actually- I'll also put support in this category also; these kits need a little bit of devotion and also practice in using. However, I was a little happy with the MG36 (Support, 2nd tier), good rate of fire, and decent damage, but the accuracy is still kinda shocking (I can't imagine... no matter how straight the barrel of the gun is- the bullets still seem to come out of the gun sideways).

Last of my recommendations is the Medic's 1st tier unlock. It is very accurate, fair power; though the recoil is a a bit bouncy. There's too many bonuses in being medics, they get points no matter what they do . The Medic 2nd tier unlock... well- you pretty much get a semi-automatic rifle, but very very accurate, and good damage. You can tell what guns are very good just by looking at the top left when in game on a ranked server- you'll see some very common guns that seem to be getting a lot of the kills. Most of the time, I see G36C, F2000 GL (grenade launcher ), and G36E written all over the joint.

Good Huntin!

Comment

G36 is so common its almost annoying. But i love most G36's

Comment

right now my fav weapon is L85 (non sf) becasue it takes 3 hits to kill...its like my deadly auto sniper rifle

Comment

Good luck with those unlocks.

Comment

don't blame 1.2, I hate people that make new accounts just for the unlocks. can't you just play for it like everyone else.

Comment

So what would be the best first unlock guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Massyy
                        So what would be the best first unlock guys?
                        Read whatever I mentioned previously in this thread.

Comment

Looks like my first unlock will be the Medic's 1st tier unlock

Love being a medic

Thanks for the info Six.

Comment

I wish they had the Troy Industries M-14 SOPMOD, Barret M107CQ & M109
                            H&K UMP 45, H&K MK23 SOCOM and the Accuracy International AS50.

Comment

Well Yah cant get everything.. Those guns would throw off everything anyways, this isnt a SOCOM style game... ask them to put that in Socom 4

Comment

Working...
                              X