No announcement yet.

BF2 - the most frustrating game ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 - the most frustrating game ever?

frustrating after the buggy patch but hopefully EA will make sure they test the fix before they release it.

Comment

yeah i agree i hate it when i get behind enemy lines into the best base and become squad leader so everyone can spawn and take it... i even plead with people to join me just to spawn there and i get ignored.

although there are also times when i get into thier (cappable) base, invite some people to my squad and they actually join, and get the cap. Thats a great moment, and I dont even get any points, since i am hanging back staying alive for my team... but it changes the entire round

my favorite is the TV station, when I am american i always defend it and as MEC i am always trying to cap it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loop
        Its the artillery, no other game has it.
        CODUO has arty buddy !

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_of_death
          thats why the games so fun lol!
          you got that right my brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
            I hate getting to back bases, making a squad and having no one spawn on me.
            This peeves me to no end. You go to all the trouble of getting out to that remote base, start a squad, request reinforcements and nothing. I've even had people join my squad when I'm out there, and no one spawns on me because they're all waiting for a jet/chopper/tank/whatever. I contact them through VOIP to come spawn on me... but it's too late... artillery has arrived. Blah.

Flying a jet can be exceedingly annoying at times, too. Flying over a friendly airbase while trying to stay out of missile lock from the jet on my 6. Meanwhile, my "teammates" are down below shoving/teamkilling eachother for a chance at a soon-to-spawn jet instead of hopping in the AA and helping me out. Of course I end up getting shot down because I had no ground support.

An enemy chopper is inbound at our last flag and I hop into the AA praying that I can down the thing before everyone dives out. I wait for lock, flares, lock again, fire. Both missiles chase the chopper, bounce off, and seek the next friendly air asset. 2+ teamkills and of course they punish. Yay.

Comment

Originally posted by AT4Nube
              You can shoot through supply boxes DôH!!!
              Once I had 2 AT guys firing at my tank from behind a crate. So I just trampled their crate with my treads.

Imagine their surprised when they looked up form their prone position to see themselves being run over

:evil:

Comment

had the highest number of kills(on my team, on that server, at that time)on warlord the other night, sniping into the southwest flag, keeping the mec off of it. Then I run out of ammo and begged for a supply drop or a parachuting supply guy. Of course I didn't get one and the commander muted me so he wouldn't hear my requests. Evidently he was using every supply drop to repair his ASSets. Meanwhile, they finally got the flag since I was reduced to pistol at 50m trying to hold off the advancing enemies.

The dark side took over and went and tk'd him over and over till the server kicked me.

Seems to me if I'm effectively defending a flag, making more kills than anybody else on the team while doing it, I should be entitled to a bit of resupply, no?

Between crap like that, getting run over as AT when i fire my 'fake' missiles at buggies, claywhores all over the flags, and quadruple nerfed attack copters, I'm finding the game very frustrating. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X