BF2 - the most frustrating game ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 - the most frustrating game ever?

is it me is or BF2 easily the most frustating game in the history of computers, never before has a game made me swear, throw things and generally be anti-social.

like today, i've been trying to get my veteran support badge, now all week i've been ****ing 25-30 kills a round just havent got the hours for it. today i hit 15 hours and lo and behold i was barely scraping a 1:1K/D finishing up with about 10 kills per round

then finally i looked like i was getting somewhere, ended up with 19 kills and was looking for my 20th victim - i found him prone looking the other way, crept up on him till i was about 15m away, shouldered my PKM, started firing...and a ****ing supply box dropped between me and my victim, then the round ended before i could kill him

i havent screamed and shouted at my monitor like that for years :P

Re: BF2 - the most frustrating game ever?

Its the artillery, no other game has it.

Comment

Originally posted by el_dext0r
      is it me is or BF2 easily the most frustating game in the history of computers, never before has a game made me swear, throw things and generally be anti-social.

like today, i've been trying to get my veteran support badge, now all week i've been ****ing 25-30 kills a round just havent got the hours for it. today i hit 15 hours and lo and behold i was barely scraping a 1:1K/D finishing up with about 10 kills per round

then finally i looked like i was getting somewhere, ended up with 19 kills and was looking for my 20th victim - i found him prone looking the other way, crept up on him till i was about 15m away, shouldered my PKM, started firing...and a ****ing supply box dropped between me and my victim, then the round ended before i could kill him

i havent screamed and shouted at my monitor like that for years :P
      I think BF2 is one of the most frustrating games ever due to the idiots that are ever present in the community. If you wanna talk supremely frustrating though, you ought to play Far Cry.

Comment

You can shoot through supply boxes DôH!!!

Comment

rofl really? i dint know that lol, fs

and yes, its the artillery :P

Comment

thats why the games so fun lol!

Comment

the easiest way to get kit badges is just go commander and be support kit, then use artillery to kill as many as u can, when u have killed 20 u will get the veteran support badge, and u dont have to have fired a single shot of the PKM.

Comment

artillery definately adds the most frustration to the game. effective or not...its frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by PantsLlama
                  artillery definately adds the most frustration to the game. effective or not...its frustrating.
                  its not just artillery tho imo, its being killed by something that is generally out of your control, spending 5-10mins jogging somewhere then getting bombed randomly stresses me out like nothing else

and i didn't think kills you accrued whilst commanding counted towards stuff like badges and medals?

Comment

Originally posted by Bio_Terra
                    the easiest way to get kit badges is just go commander and be support kit, then use artillery to kill as many as u can, when u have killed 20 u will get the veteran support badge, and u dont have to have fired a single shot of the PKM.
                    O for real. The reason you get the badge is for being good in that area. Its not just some showpiece its supposed to mean something. That is as bad as having your knife out and getting the badge that way. Don't cut corners, you end up running over some old lady and her dog

Comment

I agree, this is THE most frustrating game there is. but i found that its just like golf or fishing,you can go on being killed over and over again, respawning on a artilhery barrage,being tkilled for veicles,being changed to the other team at the last 2 tickets that eventually lose because in part you played like a brave on the other team, being punished for accidents,folowing a medic asking for help and he just ignores you and you die,beig a medic and folowing a badly injured soldier droping medbags behind and and he ignors you an you die,also being a medic, dying close to teammate and he doesnt pick up your kit to revive you.beig killed by a tank respawning as an anti tank or engineer and he is gone and u die by a long range shooter, being killd by a sniper , respawning as a sniper and dying from a mp5 and so on an so on.... But, like i said, its just like fishing, there are those momment wen you just Own 4, 5 ,6 guy in a killing spree, and do amazing tings, dogde bullets,c4 that tank whore and soo many other things , and that why we keep playing the freeking game , as much as golfers or "fishermans" do....if you just own the whole time it whold become boring....
                      Sorry for the bad english, its not my mother language, and for the long post....because i was gonna just do a thread like this.

Comment

All games are frustrating, but you might find this one frustrating because you're aiming for high and difficult goals. the game is only mildly irritating if you're playing for fun.

Comment

I don't find it frustrating but my brother does and he always nearly smashes up my lovely Razer copperhead mouse!

Comment

yes most annoying game ever

Comment

I only REALLY find it frustrating when you join a team that can't tell their face from their ass....

I hate making a squad called MICS ONLY or TEAMWORK only to have no one join it.
                              I hate getting to back bases, making a squad and having no one spawn on me.
                              I hate having all our flags capped and watch the 3 guys that are left snipe from towers.
                              I hate having every enemy available on AA and .50's the second you take off because your team lost all the flags.

Comment

Working...
                              X