K/D suxxors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: K/D suxxors

K/D ratio does suck. The reason i say so is that many of my kills are justp lain bad luck. What happens to me a lot is ill spawn and see a vehichle, it kills me on spawn. I spawn again and the same thing happens. I decide to spawn somehwere else and the same guy in the same vehichle kills me. Oh well, I don't worry aout k/d too much and neither should you. I just play the game.

Comment

If you keep getting killed by artillery then you need to think about your positioning a bit more. For example be aware that if you are in the largest cluster of players on your team then that is where the enemy commander is going to strike. Also note that you can sometimes hear the enemy arty setting off, so if you are with lots of your team you need to get he hell out...

Comment

Thanks 3rd - that is some great advice. It should hopefully help me learn to play that kit better.

Drop bags in traffic area too, after you see your screen say "supply point" drop a bag for every one you see, make sure you have max bags on the ground at all times.
        Supply point? I will have to look for this as I don't recall having noticed this before. But then again, I am still new at this...

Will try to put some distatnce between me and the masses for a bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by aLLyBOOM
          If you keep getting killed by artillery then you need to think about your positioning a bit more. For example be aware that if you are in the largest cluster of players on your team then that is where the enemy commander is going to strike. Also note that you can sometimes hear the enemy arty setting off, so if you are with lots of your team you need to get he hell out...
          The whole artillary thing seriously needs to be tweaked so it reloads 5x slower or something. This will stop the idiots who artillary snipers because they suck too much to drive over to their location and GL them. 90% time I join a game, goddamn artillary kills me no matter where I spawn. All the artillary does is ruin good fights.

Comment

Working...
          X