K/D suxxors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K/D suxxors

I have a way to crappy K/D ratio and would like to improve it. Artillery is kicking the crap out of me. I want to be a team player and help with team points, but it sure seems to be contradictory to survival. What am I totally screwing up? btw. I tend to prefer the support class, though that can change if there are other kits that will help me bring up k/D ratio.

Re: K/D suxxors

Originally posted by slayerdog99
    I have a way to crappy K/D ratio and would like to improve it. Artillery is kicking the crap out of me. I want to be a team player and help with team points, but it sure seems to be contradictory to survival. What am I totally screwing up? btw. I tend to prefer the support class, though that can change if there are other kits that will help me bring up k/D ratio.
    It depends on how good you are with a kit, I like the Engineer kit, the Jackhammer is effective in Karkand, but as for some people on the leaderboards who have 100k kills and 10 k deaths, no idea how they got that.

Comment

Be a commander! Or just Practice more! Take a Tank or APC/LAV. My K/D is like 3.05. But you better hurry before the next patch, i am hearing that they are going to have the weapons shoot bubbles or something. And instead of new vehciles we are going see flying Carebear vehicles.

Comment

Just be commander all the time. I pretty much apply every round and half the time i get it. Everytime you get arty kill you get crediterd with a kill in your global stats. However, dont come back posting how come your kills dont show up in the score sheet because comm score is based on how well your team performs.

peace out

Comment

heh. Almost tempted to blow up this toon and start all over as Joe Pvt.

Comment

Practice Practice Practice.... Learn the maps, learn people's movements, learn to think like your opponent, be constantly aware of what is going on around you (what flags are being capped, what tank just spawned, where that tank might be going, etc.) I think being aware of what is going on is one of the best ways to protect yourself for one, and also enable you to have a jump on your opponent.

Comment

Be an Attack Chopper gunner with a good Pilot.
              Potential for lots of kills is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmurphee
                Just be commander all the time. I pretty much apply every round and half the time i get it. Everytime you get arty kill you get crediterd with a kill in your global stats. However, dont come back posting how come your kills dont show up in the score sheet because comm score is based on how well your team performs.

peace out
                I'm pretty sure arty kills no longer count towards your global kill count.

~Salad

Comment

I'm pretty sure arty kills no longer count towards your global kill count.
                  I don't think his advice was meant to help the K/D ratio.

My advice, play on karkand and use tanks and/or apcs.....

Sooo easy....once you get good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                    Practice Practice Practice.... Learn the maps, learn people's movements, learn to think like your opponent, be constantly aware of what is going on around you (what flags are being capped, what tank just spawned, where that tank might be going, etc.) I think being aware of what is going on is one of the best ways to protect yourself for one, and also enable you to have a jump on your opponent.
                    Oh... I'm talking about being a well rounded player. Everyone else is telling you how to whore.

Comment

Perhaps a little whoring might help as long as one does not become the Madam of Whoring :laugh:

Comment

You need to get a better aim. Buy some new hardware and change your settings. Don't go by what other people think. I personally think all those razor and logitech mouses are horrible.

Comment

Well, if you like to play as support, you can always play Karkand as USMC and nadespam That will get your K/D up a bit

Comment

Whoring is fake and it's not that hard to see through.

Comment

I play support also and my advice is..learn the maps, learn the frequent movement paths of the enemy. Set up positions to lay down fire with your LMG.
                              Run and gun will get you killed more often for any class then planed attacks also since the LMG relies on prone, you need to be ready to hit the deck.
                              Also staying back or in the mid area makes it able to watch ahead and lay down fire on the enemy from way back, and the improved accuracy actually makses it possible to hit people 100 or more feet away.
                              Drop bags in traffic area too, after you see your screen say "supply point" drop a bag for every one you see, make sure you have max bags on the ground at all times.

And use your UAV!..
                              Any time a UAV is deployed in my area its Kill time, having the advantage of watching the enmies movement ahead or around you makes it easy to intercept them at a advantage point.

Comment

Working...
                              X