Miniguns suck now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miniguns suck now?

I agree with the decrease of the M134, but I think they nerfed a little too much.
    however I am enjoying Mashtuur more now that the flying Battleship does not dominate it totally now.

Comment

Yes...they went a bit too far...but honestly, the Blackhawk is as useful as the MEC/Chinese transport choppers now. Still useful...but not as a weapons platform and point machine.

Mashtuur rocks now!

Comment

It went from one extreme to another. Nice job, DICE.

Comment

the miniguns kick ass in 1.2, they were just ridiculous prior to 1.2.

UNDERSTAND THAT THE BLACKHAWK IS A DAMN TRANSPORT HELi, USE IT AS SUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
            lol.. now MEC wins every round i play.. lol....
            and as somebody else said..
            BH IS A TRANSPORT CHOPPER NOT AN ATTACK CHOPPER get that through your head.. and play on foot
            Hey dude, check this out:

Top Opponent (Rank):-(PK)-DarkIllusion

Hahaha, you're my #1 opponent! Cool! LOL

Anyway, I've been able to get a few kills with the BH, but not nearly as much as I used to. I like it the way it is.

Comment

one of my favorite things to do used to be taking the BH solo and switching to gunner to shoot. the BH spins in circles while you spray the ground. i used to rack up a lot of kills, in places like wake. now it's gotten considerably harder, but it's still fun. i do it with the russian bird too but not only are the guns worse, they don't pivot as much either.

Comment

Mashtuur..Mashtuur..Mashtuur..Mashtuur.......

You know, the BH is in every map except for sharqi and karkand. Yea, the miniguns are not as powerful, but the BH is still very usefull in maps such as Fusche Pass, Songhai Stalemate, and Dragon Valley.

Ever think about skipping the miniguns altogether and having a chopper with 1 engineer and 3 assault guys in the back, shooting m203 or F2000 GL's? pretty effective tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
                  Mashtuur..Mashtuur..Mashtuur..Mashtuur.......

You know, the BH is in every map except for sharqi and karkand. Yea, the miniguns are not as powerful, but the BH is still very usefull in maps such as Fusche Pass, Songhai Stalemate, and Dragon Valley.

Ever think about skipping the miniguns altogether and having a chopper with 1 engineer and 3 assault guys in the back, shooting m203 or F2000 GL's? pretty effective tactic.
                  Man I loved doing that in the Novalogic games (Black Hawk Down and such). It's not as effective in BF2 because the nade radius is also smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
                    Man I loved doing that in the Novalogic games (Black Hawk Down and such). It's not as effective in BF2 because the nade radius is also smaller.
                    Maybe thats because at the start of Karkand map, people just throw a ton of nades over into the MEC spawn area, and rack up mega kills?

Also the minigun sucks so bad, I remember before the patch I went into this french server 64 players, hopped into the transport helicopter (not on the minigun) and they racked up so many kills, I had like 30 kill damage assists .

Comment

Working...
                    X