Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dire help needed for Post 1.2 Basic Knife Badge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dire help needed for Post 1.2 Basic Knife Badge.

I got my basic knife within 20 seconds on my other account on Wake Island.

I was Chinese, grabbed the fat transport Helo, took it to 500 meters (too avoid stingers and jets) and Halo jumped down on the US artillery island...we all know how many people like to snipe from there and dont expect someone to just 'drop' in

I got my 7 kills right there without dying.

Comment

I got mine with the 1.2 patch on karkand with medic to heal myself and found it easy w/o bunny hoping or spwan camping.

Comment

Get a group of friends. Prefferably 3+ people. All medics, all in one squad. If Squad Leader dies, revive him or rotate Squad Leader. Everyone go knife, heal and revive when necessary. Sprint, dive, crouch, jump, crouch dive, Sprint. Its super easy.

Comment

I just got my Vet. Knife badge at a Strike at Karkand-64 player server (With ca. players 20 online)... Gave me alot of tickets to hunt them down.. Played as a sniper... Followed soldiers running... Stabbed people, running across cornes.... Took a Rambo-maniac jump, into a crowd of USMC, and managed to take two of them with me, into the death..

It took me two tries, before I finally got it... Dont think about ur score... My ended with 12 kills, and 18 deaths... But it was worth it

Comment

I had such a tantrum getting my basic knife badge. I got it 2nd time trying on Mashtuur City.

Comment

Working...
            X