Clear All

Re: BF2 might have some competition

halo 2 is terrible

Comment

halo 2 is awful

Comment

I dislike halo, i think Ghost Recon Advanced warfighter will have a better chance of getting more people from bf2 then halo 2 PC.

Comment

Halo 2 is boring and has horrible level design. It doesn't stand up to the likes of Half-Life 2 and Quake 4 on the PC at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStriker
            The Halo series and Battlefield series are two entirely differnt catagorys. I dont expect to see many people leaving BF2 at all probily around 10-15% when its released and between 1-3% stay gone playing Halo2.

And no you wont be able to play with the xbox users that im surte of.
            Ya Halo 2 is NOTHING like BF2.

Most BF2 players wont even play BF3 because its too futuristic, let alone Halo and its gooky ass aliens.

^Im reffering the EA poll over at the EA/uk forums.

Originally posted by Alcorr
            Halo and Halo 2 were and still are so stupid.

I mean, I guess they are fun, but are nothing compared to bf2 and hl2 and other great games.

When you can jump like 100 feet in the air as a soldier, Beat people out of armored tanks with your fist...(yeah as if I would actually leave the hatch unlocked in real life) and empty whole mags into peoples heads and have them not die....then...well thats stupid.

And thats halo and halo 2.
            Totally! Join my Antihalo task force. As much as I detest the bugs in BF2, I absolutely abhor Halo due to its undue popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by xXx-Arc_Angel-xXx
              Now that Halo 2 is coming to PC, i think it will draw a lot of people away from BF2

HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

*Take breath*

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
                The only reason Halo was popular is because it was one of the only decent 3d shooters out there for xbox. If it was released as a PC game, it wouldn't have been as popular...since there are far better 3d shooters out there for PC.

Moving it to PC won't do much.

Halo 2 is like a one eyed man living in the land of the blind. Of coarse it is "king"...for that land. However, he wouldn't be much in a land where people see just fine.

I've seen halo 1 and 2 played out from beginning to end. It's nothing but mindless killing of the exact same monsters that sound like little jawas the entire game. Talk about mindless.
                Great point! Never thought of it that way. I've always wondered why people were so damn obsessed with that game. I

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                  Halo 2 is going to be Windows Vista compatible only. Since nothing is wrong with XP people won't upgrade, and won't be able to play it. It won't bring any kind of competition.
                  yea thats true. Who wants to spend a lot of money just to play Halo 2 on PC

Comment

It will take away a lot of the lamers, which is a good thing. I might get it, I enjoyed the SP in H2, the Mp was fun but too many little kids.

Comment

Halo 2 is not really a bad game. It was a great game for the XBOX and i might get it for PC. At least it is not hindered by "huge showstopping bugs".

Comment

Halo is wayyyyyy overrated. It isn't bad it just doesn't have much more to offer than any FPS. Good game but as I said, it is overrated and given way too much credit. Halo 2 won't pull me away from BF2!

Comment

Working...
                        X